KTcerberus

AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

It's not even so much that a new battery can't be had right now, it's just that once you factor the battery, charger, tech fee to get the gun rewired, ect. that it becomes a secondary thing.

Some macro shots:

Ivan, do You know what You have in common with Stickman ?

...I hate You and him for photo skills ;).

Project VFC M4A1 "double wing"

Not that nice as some rifles here, but here i go.

Short wing7.jpg

Long winga4.jpg

Those are old pictures. Will get the latest long wing photo and details soon.

Here is the latest short wing* image (got optics)

f1.jpg

VFC M4A1 base

G&P M160 motor

AWS Raptor

Lipo 2S

Tanio Koba twist barrel

Prometheus Neo Chamber

Firefly rubber and nub

Vltor stock

M6X flashlight

SpecterDR 1-4X

Edited by mugur
  • Like 2

Congrats, how's the handstop treating you? I'm using the VFC one from my SR-635 on the lower rail, but was thinking about going for the Delrin bolt on.

-Piano

I like it, although for airsoft, especially on an AEG, it doesn't really serve too much of a functional purpose. I reckon it's a must for the URX3, especially since it's proprietary to it. As for the SR635, I think several alternatives can look good on it. :D

I'm not looking for much for the SR-635, just borrowing the included hand stop from it on my SR47. I'm waiting to see what USCMCorps has up his sleeve for the AFG as it's considerably cheaper.

-Piano

I'm not looking for much for the SR-635, just borrowing the included hand stop from it on my SR47. I'm waiting to see what USCMCorps has up his sleeve for the AFG as it's considerably cheaper.

-Piano

Well as for bolting on the AFG to the URX3/LW URX, it's just a matter of drilling a hole through your AFG and securing it via the screw holes available on the bottom of the handguard (since it's railess). As for the SR635, I believe it's got a rail already? So I'm not sure what the point is of bolting on an AFG to it?

• Like 1

Well as for bolting on the AFG to the URX3/LW URX, it's just a matter of drilling a hole through your AFG and securing it via the screw holes available on the bottom of the handguard (since it's railess). As for the SR635, I believe it's got a rail already? So I'm not sure what the point is of bolting on an AFG to it?

I think we accidentally crossed the streams. I'm using the KAC hand stop FROM the SR635 ON the SR47. I'm looking to either get the URX 3 handstop or the AFG for the SR47.

-Piano

I think we accidentally crossed the streams. I'm using the KAC hand stop FROM the SR635 ON the SR47. I'm looking to either get the URX 3 handstop or the AFG for the SR47.

-Piano

Haha! Sorry my misunderstanding! I remember now your build now. I reckon the AFG will look beefier on the SR47.

Ok my new project is almost finished :)

It started as a cheap AGM M4 GBBR and then became a this beauty with better internals ...

The optic is still temporary , as i want a black with tan accent Eotech XPS3

My VLTOR CASV-M Project :

dscf2164r.jpg

And my attempt to make a sexy shot ( FAIL)

dscf2165v.jpg

Edited by Odan.be
  • Like 2