AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

Incorrect. It was constructed by MilitaryMoron, a real steel shooting enthusiast who also happens to be good friends with the people at VLTOR. I've shot along side MM many times now.

My gun was the first Airsoft build of his gun, and it was also the first to use RS VLTOR parts including the CASV. So my first statement still stands. :D

Edited by uscmCorps
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

Posted Images

Parts list:

Systema internals

G&P VLTOR Lower Receiver

DYTAC VLTOR MUR (installed after these pics)

G&P Tango Down Battle Pistol Grip in FDE

Madbull Noveske Flashhider

Magpul PTS Trigger Guard

King Arms Right Side Selector

Custom Noveske 7.5" Diplomat Barrel

RS VLTOR CASV-M in FDE with CASV-M Front Sight (front sight installed later)

RS VLTOR MOD-Stock in FDE

RS VLTOR FlashLight Mount

RS VLTOR Gas Block

RS Troy Rear BUIS

RS Troy Professional Grade Rear Sling Mount

RS Tango Down Stubby in FDE

RS Magpul Ranger Plate

SureFire G2

RS Eotech 553 FDE

LaRue lower I'm pretty sure. King Arms do an AEG with those, and somebody else does a WA GBBr version.

Iron Airsoft does the GBBR version of the Larue receiver (with the correct upper unlike the KA)

EDIT: Since we're on the CASV roll..... Some more CASV!

IMG_6242.jpg

IMG_6233.jpg

Edited by Noveske
  • Like 3

Noveske, that last set ... nice looking build. The barrel length is just right IMO.

I've got two builds planned right now. One is a replica of my friend's AR15 as I'm trying to convince him to come milsimming with me. The other is a replica of one of my other real steel SR15 builds. I just wish a LaRue PredatAR replica would someday be made so that I can have a replica of my RS version. :D

Noveske, that last set ... nice looking build. The barrel length is just right IMO.

I've got two builds planned right now. One is a replica of my friend's AR15 as I'm trying to convince him to come milsimming with me. The other is a replica of one of my other real steel SR15 builds. I just wish a LaRue PredatAR replica would someday be made so that I can have a replica of my RS version. :D

Thanks. That's the only CASV I still have left and unwilling to part with.

Got some pics of your friend's AR or the SR15 you plan to build? I have one Airsoft (AEG) AR15 build planned right now. I pretty much have all of it except for the receiver. I haven't decided what receiver/trademarks to go with since it will be a civilian AR build. Other thing I may build in 2012 is the KAC URX 3 8" Carbine length, but haven't decided whether I love it yet. I thought about a GBBR PredatAR build using the RS upper, but too bad Larue doesn't sell just the upper. I wouldn't want to waste a perfectly good complete AR in order to build an airsoft version.

'Nuff with the CASV already! :P

Got a shiney new G&P 7" URX to go on my WOC, as well as a KAC QD can.

Also fitted an R/S Noveske charging handle (So fuming there's no trademarks on it...) - Took a fair bit of grinding and dremelling and I had to fit the buffer from the old broken charging handle, but it functions exactly as it should now :)

P1010719.jpg

P1010722.jpg

P1010728.jpg

• Like 1