AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

RS UBR on 2011 INOKATSU SOPMOD M4. :)

Get the RS version whenever possible. All steel parts (screws, locking nuts etc.) are corrosion proof and it's almost impossible to break the 'magpul composite' .The material will not wear like the regualr DuPont plastics they use on the PTS so no more shiny plastics.

• Like 1

Indeed. I'm still struggling to appreciate the look of the UBR but it's one of the most comfortable and solid stocks i've used. And it improves if you look at the full picture. :D

The look of UBR is really cool, but I just used to see it on more "tacticool" setups ;).

I wasn't sure about the actual shade of UBR's FDE colour so i played it safe and ordered the black one... but the FDE looks really nice tho...

---

Btw MRF, i got a friend living in Zgierz, and his street name was reeeealllly long, something like Galtztnskiego or Galcztnskiego... I'd appreciate more simple names.... such as ... High street... :D

Edited by amblin83

Interesting, kojak. It actually more closely resembles the real XPS.

Do XPS come with throwlevers like that? There are a few minor details off.

amblin:

Nice guns and nice photos.

Noveske:

How do you get all that stuff shipped to Hong Kong?

Edited by slu

The CTR is fine alternative to the standard LE stock, very comfortable especially with the LaRue RISR cheek pad installed but still shy in front of the ROCK SOLID UBR. :D

Do You want rock solid CTR/LMT/whatever stock ? Use duct or aluminum tape ;).

BTW. It's "Galczynskiego" street ;).

Do XPS come with throwlevers like that? There are a few minor details off.

amblin:

Nice guns and nice photos.

Noveske:

How do you get all that stuff shipped to Hong Kong?

You can get pretty much every RS parts and mil-spec equiptments in HK, provided you have the cash for it... Everything from fire selectors , grips, flash hiders to rail systems, optics , IR lasers and even high grade GEN III+ NVGs......

Here's a couple from me:

Mostly a bits box build:

DSCN0288.jpg

I built and sprayed this one to go with my ATACS loadout. It's actually greyer irl.

DSCN0279.jpg

I've also got a USMC 'Grunt' project in mind. I know the RIS is incorrect for a legit USMC weapon, but the gun was going for peanuts.

DSCN0289.jpg

Edited by Rogue845

m4a1z.jpg

http://airsoftbuilds.com/weapon.php?id=1270

M4A1 finished. :)

Built with:

G&P front set (sight, barrel, barrel nut etc)

Dboys RAS

G&P PAQ4C

Guarder VFG with KAC markings

King Arms Colt M4A1 metal body with functional bolt-catch

A.C.M M68 CCO with markings

A.C.M Aimpoint L-mount

A.C.M ARMS #40 flip-up rear sight

Dboys pistolgrip

King Arms buffer tube

King Arms 6-pos ("LE") stock

Spec-Ops 101 M-4 sling

• Like 1

Thanks CKinnerly. :) If I did not have some parts laying around it would obviously have been smoother/smarter to just buy a G&P off the shelf but this turned out nice, very sturdy. Bit of an oldschool look with the PAQ4C and M68 I think. :)