KTcerberus

AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

I dunno, half of my job involves filing and I always manage to *fruitcage* that up royally. There's just too many sections in the big cupboard.

I did a giggle.

It was a little one, but still a giggle.

• Like 1

Nice implication, I love you too.

I just think it's excessive to have AND a red dot scope AND flip up iron sights when you probably won't even use them because everyone always checks up on their stuff before going out on a game.

Or at least, they should.

Unfair assumption to make. I check all my gear before games, and put fresh batteries in before longer ops, but failures still happen. (None since I switched over to a Primary Arms dot, but still) I can count a few times where I had to switch to backups for those precision shots that you can't just shoot through the tube for.

• Like 2

G&P CQBR, got this from a fella on here. Wanted one of these for YEARS. So happy.

312900_555482614074_313892594_n.jpg

Can anyone identify the laser unit for me? Came with the gun, no idea if it's meant to be a copy of a real steel model or if it's just one the manufacturer designed.

And again, with a pretty-boy paint job:

644029_556794954134_671957400_n.jpg

Edited by Arghoslent93

Decided it looked a little bare up front with just the light, and the grip provides quite a nice index point when using the light. Plus, it doesn't really add much weight. Also swapped out the 12" for a 10.5" barrel.

Also now featuring Element Anti-Rotation links;

Also, Itinerious, lose the slip ring and just have the barrel nut dude. That's another weight saving right there :P

Will the Element Anti-Rotation links work on the WE M4?

Unfair assumption to make. I check all my gear before games, and put fresh batteries in before longer ops, but failures still happen. (None since I switched over to a Primary Arms dot, but still) I can count a few times where I had to switch to backups for those precision shots that you can't just shoot through the tube for.

Don't feed the trollolololololo... ;)

I've seen the same kind of questions "why-u-need-this-why-u-need-that" asked by the same gentleman in other threads, so... there's no need to waste Your time.

I can't first hand confirm it, but I'm fairly sure they won't - The WE trigger pack is nothing like the WA/G&P, so I'd bet no :(

• Like 1

To answer your question simply, nope. They won't.

To contribute to this thread:

M4BattleRifle.jpg

• Like 1

My twin WE GBBs. To be as straightforward as possible, I JUST *fruitcage* LOVE THESE GUNS. Changing from AEGs to GBBs was one of the best decisions I have made.

clipboard01tc.jpg

Edited by mysl1

My twin WE GBBs. To be as straightforward as possible, I JUST *fruitcage* LOVE THESE GUNS. Changing from AEGs to GBBs was one of the best decisions I have made.

Nice guns, also I agree on GBB guns, I don't see myself ever going back to AEGs again.