AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

Me too then.

ksc2.jpg

ksc.jpg

ksc3.jpg

What you see is a KSC M4 turned into WIP MK18. The forward assist could not be removed from the former receiver, I will need to get a new one. Also a gas block and tube.

Sadly it is painted which comes off too easy. Once all the externals are on I will give it some krylon.

• Like 2
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

I have never seen a small objective Leupold with M1 turrets, what Leupold is that?

Sorry mate should have put in that post, accessories are all clone/repro.

The scope is THIS one. I have no idea what model it is supposed to be, it has Leupold trades underneath (now painted so I can't check/picture them) and came in a very very copied Leupold traded/marked box, bit a of shocking rip cloning the box too lol.

Clarity and function is amazing considering it's a clone and the price.

Scuffer:

Thanks.

Its a Leupy MK 4 clone. The low mag scope has a smaller objective lens.

This one has M2 turrets but similar idea

http://www.opticsplanet.net/leupold-mark-4-1-5-5x20mm-mr-t-30mm-m2-matte-illuminated-spr-rifle-scope.html

Like I said, I've never seen one with M1 turrets.

Edited by slu

Scuffer -

I am planning on using a G&P M4A1 lower receiver with a King Arms M16A2 stock in order to balance out the 18" front end. I haven't decided whether or not to use the SPR grip or a standard A2 grip, but that can wait as I'm trying to get the parts that are rare or in limited production.

Optics are something that I'm debating right now too. I was initially thinking about using a M1/M3 clone on some AMRS #22 clone rings, but King Arms has stopped producing those rings and thus I'm going to be searching for options. My other though was to use a short dot scope on a Larue SPR mount.

Some of the smaller details that I have been considering include a teardrop forward assist and M84 Gas Buster latch.

Cheers,

Piano

Scuffer -

I am planning on using a G&P M4A1 lower receiver with a King Arms M16A2 stock in order to balance out the 18" front end. I haven't decided whether or not to use the SPR grip or a standard A2 grip, but that can wait as I'm trying to get the parts that are rare or in limited production.

Optics are something that I'm debating right now too. I was initially thinking about using a M1/M3 clone on some AMRS #22 clone rings, but King Arms has stopped producing those rings and thus I'm going to be searching for options. My other though was to use a short dot scope on a Larue SPR mount.

Some of the smaller details that I have been considering include a teardrop forward assist and M84 Gas Buster latch.

Cheers,

Piano

I have one of them and they can get pretty front heavy so I'd suggest either a A1 solid stock or a collapsible one to be honest. So you can keep it shouldered closer to your body to make it more comfortable with all your gear rather than have a front heavy gun AND have to kinda hold it pretty far out.

But regardless, nice choice. I would know. ;)

Custom Bomber M653 GBB:

M6530143a84d34jpg.jpgM6530248d9022ejpg.jpgM653036c0114bcJPG.jpg

Specs:

Bomber M16A1 Metal Body (Aluminum 6063) (CNC Process)

G&P WA Parts: M653 Steel Outer Barrel, M16A1 Flash Hider 14mm+, Hammer Set (WP11), M4 CNC Trigger Guard, Steel Bolt Stop (WP51), M4 Type Cocking Handle (CNC Process), M4 Hammer Lock (WP57), Steel Magazine Catch, Steel Selector (WP69), Steel M16A1 Forward Assist & Buttstock Speed Buffer (WP95)

Inokatsu M4 Super Bolt (Steel) 2010 Version

Iron Airsoft Steel Hop-Up Round

RA-TECH Recoil Spring (Summer Type)

Prime M4 Metal Hop Up Chamber Set (Marui version)

Madbull Parts: 6.03mm Black Python Ver.2 Tight Bore Barrel (363mm) & X spacer

Prometheus Air Seal Chamber Packing (Soft Type)

Real Parts: AR15/M16A1 Delta Ring Set, Barrel Nut, Gas Tube - Carbine Length & Handguard Cap Round

Colt Parts: AR15/M16A1 Front Sight Assembly, AR15/M16A1 Pistol Grip, Gas Tube Pin, Front Sight Pins, Early Style Dust Cover, A2 Carbine Handguard, Military Fiberlite Stock with early 2 Position Pipe & Standard Carbine Buffer

Excuse me but I couldn't afford a Colt Aluminum CAR Stock yet. But I guess this 2 Pos Colt Polymer Stock is good enough.

Cheers

orb

Edited by oRb
  • Like 2

vfc_m4_04-26-12_2.jpg

vfc_m4_04-26-12_1.jpg

VFC M4A1 E-Series

Gearbox:

Retuned and rear-wired gearbox by a good friend of mine, not sure of the ROF but it's something leaning closer to 20 RPS on an 11.1v lipo. Replaced spring to shoot at ~350 FPS to be legal for MOUT here. All else is stock and it runs like a well-oiled toaster with instantaneous trigger response.

Hop:

Polar Star Concave Spacer, Systema Energy bucking, Madbull Black Python 6.03 tightbore in 363mm length. On .28s and in ideal conditions it's pushing something like 200 feet, or possibly slightly more range. It might be more than that, as I have taken some people by surprise with how far I can reach.

Externals:

Generic cranestock

Hurricane EoTech

Dboys URX

Magpul PTS AFG-2

Magpul XD Rail Covers, FDE

APS Catapult Flip-Up sight (backup)

Very proud of this, it's my only AR worth using and all the frustrating work that's gone into it has been worth it.

Edited by Redshirt 1-7

Here our the twins, I purchased these specifically for Operation Lion Claws. I plan on shooting uscmCorps repeatedly with these.

I'm a ninja. Knife kills only for me at this event. I kid. :P

Nice blasters Skintband! I'd like to see those two taupe SR15s in person. :)

My 1st M4 ICS with Sportline Body and Proline internals ( sorry for the crapy photos, tomorow morning i will take better ones)

DSC_7416.jpg

With 1911 M.E.U

DSC_7412.jpg

specs:

->Internal's all proline.

- Full upgrade

- Hidráulic's Ultimate

- Innerbarrel Madbull 6.01

- Hopup Guarder

- Mosfet AB

- Motor G&P M120

External's

- Body ABS sportline Without wobbles(more light :D )

- Stock Ace SOCOM G&G

- Free float RIS Daniel Defense 9'

- Outbarrel H&K, Handguard magpull

- 365 FPS. ( 0.20 BB)

- Red dot whalter ACOG

- 2 mid's Magpull

-Bateria LIPO 7.4V

Cheers :D