I can seee you...

ColDaz

Lucky ole me, I go to bed one evening and have trouble reading a book.

I assume I'm tired, and that patch I can't see is just my over worked eyes.

I wake up - damn, still blurry.

I go to college - have trouble, ya know, seeing at all.

And now, a day and a trip to the opticians later, I'm officially blind in one eye!

Woo flippin hoo.

Anyway, just thought I'd share this instead of moaning at my family and all who are nearby.

Daz

EDIT: Apprantly, I've had a viral infection and my eyesigght should return to normal over the next few months.

I can see around the very edges of periphiral vision, but its like the blind spot thing you can do on sites like this:

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...hl%3Den%26lr%3D

As i said, should get better soon, not gonna be on the computer much though, case I *fruitcage* up the other one, lol.

Just to tell you mate:

I was born with one eye blind ;) its no big deal as such but its nasty seeing as you got it from an infection. well good luck to a speedy recovery.

Night_raven

P.s - no need to worry about it all, .. just live life normally as you would normally :)

Close one eye Gaz. It ain't that bad, you can still tell how far away things are.

Yeah, I've tried that. Years and years ago I was going to do an experiment where I wore an eyepatch for a week to see how long it took me to lose all depth perception, but I was worried that I'd look like a tit.

Archived