WTS Oakley Sunglasses

Hey guys got a set of nice Oakleys up for sale. They are the Oil Rig style and then are polished black with a set of polarized lenses. They are great for water sports and generally good looking sunglasses. I have the sunglasses and a case for them both made by Oakley. The sunglasses are in very nice shape no major scratches or drops on them, and the lenses are very clear except for a small corner in the left lens, its where when folded the tip of the frame hits the lens. Its very small and not noticeable when wearing the sunglasses. I am looking to get about $115 for them. Don't forget that these are with the polarized lenses which are usually pretty expensive to buy. This is OBO, let me know if you have any questions for me about them or whatnot. I take PP, MO, Cash, any solid forms of payment. PM me and we can work it all out. Here are a few pics, if you need any more just shoot me a message. Thanks for looking!

http://imageshack.us/g/832/20110605115502414.jpg/

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived