Sites in the south west?

Andrew March

I saw a guy with a two-tone gun that had been recently resprayed in black and the marshalling team down there scared the *suitcase* of the kid by saying he was breaking the law and would go to prison for 5 years. Correct me if I am wrong, despite him not being UKARA registered it doesn't matter cos he has been to many previous skirmishes at two different sites, which would provide sufficient evidence that he is a proper airsofter.

Well unless he has photographic evidence or the support of an airsoft retailer or site (UKARA then) and someone police like does question it then it could very well be that they do go to jail but scaring them like that just isn't on. I would tell them to *fruitcage* off basically and just talk it out with the guy so he understands how to make sure that what he has done is legal.

One thing that you should consider despite being a little way down from myself is the south wales area. From where I am just above Bristol but even from WSM you should find that the trek over to Wales is surprisingly painless. Dragon Valley Airsoft is pretty much as you step into Wales, just off the motorway.

Only issue is the fact you have to pay an extra £5.70 to get into bloody Wales :P However saying that if you have a car of 3 people that is only £1.90 each or even less for 4 of you. Plan to get a car full down there at some point.

'FireKnife'

South West Wargames.

link to site:-http://www.swwargames.co.uk/

We have players comeing to us from your end on a regular basis.

Sorry to say Aceofskulls comment ain't quite true (Ploitics in airsoft rears it's ugly head again.)

Jezz.

• 2 weeks later...

There's not much up on the 1st floor, just one twisting corridor really. But cos its so tight and dark it can be pretty challenging to attack and defend, tight entrances that stop more than one person entering at a time etc. I dunno what's gonna be on the top floor yet but they're calling it "the office" so hopefully it'll be fairly well proportioned and Steve Carrell will be up there...

Archived