New airsoft forum!

SniperNinja

Hey everyone, I just created a new airsoft forum at customairsoft.proboards.com. I literally just created it today. I am sorry for the main page that is all neon, once you log in it goes away. Please visit, join, and sign in. I'm sorry mods if this is against the rules, to my knowledge it isnt. And I believe this is the right section, since this is news.

So why would I (or whoever) want to go there instead of here? Don't mean to sound negative but there's about a thousand airsoft forums, most of them overrun by children and full of misinformation. What does your offer that the others don't?

My forum is much more strict than others. Here is an example of the rules-

Official rules:

1. No advertising unless you contact me first.

2. No cursing, swearing, or profanity of any kind.

3. Nothing inapropriate. Keep it PG.

4. No off topic, unless posted in off topic section.

5. No "Which gun" questions unless you have narrowed it down to two guns.

6. No selling, except for under the "BST" section.

7. No rank posting. Use the modify button.

8. No necro posting. If the thread is over 1 month old, do not post in it unless the info you are providing is very useful. This rule does not apply to stickied threads.

9. Have fun!

And all offenses will be harshly dealt with. I am targeting the much more mature crowd. These are just the first version of the rules as well. I am just trying to get the word out about my new forum.

My forum is much more strict than others. Here is an example of the rules-

Official rules:

1. No advertising unless you contact me first.

2. No cursing, swearing, or profanity of any kind.

3. Nothing inapropriate. Keep it PG.

4. No off topic, unless posted in off topic section.

5. No "Which gun" questions unless you have narrowed it down to two guns.

6. No selling, except for under the "BST" section.

7. No rank posting. Use the modify button.

8. No necro posting. If the thread is over 1 month old, do not post in it unless the info you are providing is very useful. This rule does not apply to stickied threads.

9. Have fun!

And all offenses will be harshly dealt with. I am targeting the much more mature crowd. These are just the first version of the rules as well. I am just trying to get the word out about my new forum.

Not trying to be a douche, but that sounds EXACTLY like ASF. And we all know how that forum turned out.

a better alternative to ASF

We already have one of those... It's called Arnie's Airsoft...

As much as i'd like to be positive about your idea, I can't. You're trying to enter a market that is already dominated by a number of massive popular forums, and you have nothing different to offer, no unique selling point if you'll pardon the marketing term.

We already have one of those... It's called Arnie's Airsoft...

As much as i'd like to be positive about your idea, I can't. You're trying to enter a market that is already dominated by a number of massive popular forums, and you have nothing different to offer, no unique selling point if you'll pardon the marketing term.

Not to mention advertising this here is in incredibly poor taste and says a lot about you. That being said, send $50 to my PayPal account I will join today. Seriously, why bother?

Archived