PC Gaming

aznriptide859

(Oh really you just spun 180 degrees and killed me THROUGH A WALL, reports gimp on XBL, NOTHING HAPPENS)

If you live in the US however they get cut straight away. One of the little insgihts into XBL that i found while viewing the MCP webiste is that they 'prioritize' high player concentrated areas so in the UK that is London, Birmingham and possibly Glasgow and that it is.

Sad but true. But either way in PC gaming it is easier to hack due to console access and the fact you are running on a number of servers that can take forever to police, on Xbox Live the servers are larger, individually over populated but easier to police.

'FireKnife'

No no no, I didn't think "PC gaming is a joke" I play games on my PC partition. What I meant was, I saw a thread titled "PC Gaming" in the jokes section, and I thought that was the intended joke. Also

#Sits patiently with shotgun#

Implying you own something that's not a pistol :P

Also, who's this Ginger Chris dude? Some new guy eh? Picture gave me a good laugh, seems like a cool guy. Don't disappoint, new guy! :jason2:

Archived