ACM Crye Precision Gun Clip

The ACM Crye Precision Gun Clip, ACM Gun clip on EBairsoft. Saw this in my email inbox today and am just floored by the speed and price of these ACM gun related products. The real steel retails around 55USD, while the clone is 15USD shipped to your door. Its not a holster per say, but a "gun clip." Instead of me explaining how it works just watch the following entertaining videos. Ooh tan colored...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGhSfRrQPQ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN1GE1w0g4g

BF%20CD%20style%20Glock%20Holster.jpg

I'm hoping to have a TM Glock 18c early July. If so then the price is right.

Nice, thanks for the heads-up but I think I'll wait for a few of the other retailers to stock them. I like the idea of one on the front of my plate carrier, less mass than a Serpa or Safariland, etc.

On a side note, was that MilSpec-Monkey hovering with intent in the background of the first video?

The mid-length MOE handguards and the AEG version of the ACR came out before the proper ones (RS and PTS respectively) did.

I'm not a fan of the gun clip design myself, not really enough protection. Makes sense to clone it though, very simple design, easy to manufacture.

Nice, thanks for the heads-up but I think I'll wait for a few of the other retailers to stock them. I like the idea of one on the front of my plate carrier, less mass than a Serpa or Safariland, etc.

On a side note, was that MilSpec-Monkey hovering with intent in the background of the first video?

Good eye, that video is from the Monkey himself. I was thinking the same thing about the clip on my plate carrier. Currently, my Magpul MS2 sling doesn't like sharing room with the serpa on my chest rig. Hopefully this clip will solve that. I really like the idea of mounting any laser / light combo with this clip without the annoyance of finding the exact combination as with traditional holsters. Yay.

Yeah, I could see it working well on the sides of body armour carriers such as a RAV or CIRAS as well, tucked in between the pouches for a very slick setup. Perhaps I'll just have to get that Glock afterall...

Ooh side of the vest / body armor would be pretty nice too.

I looked at the Crye one and while it's very clever $55 is waaaay to expensive. It's £46 here in rip-off land which is actually dearer than a CQC Serpa! And these prices exclude postage. Had the RS one been around 20-25 quid I'd probably have bought one.

Ordered an ACM one. Under a tenner posted from HK. WTF! :D

I've been debating about this for a few days... I've been trying to find a compact holster that can hold my Glock 23 with an M3, this seems to be just the thing! So I gave in and ordered one, £9.47 delivered... There's no arguing really is there :)

When it arrives I'll film a review and stick it up on CBMPC!TV :)

aaaaaaannnnnddddd Bought!

These days if an ACM product looks good, I will buy one quick as they tend to disapear once the good reviews roll in.

I wish I had bought more of the JG rear wired gearboxes, the AABB receiver/gearbox/motor/grip combos (£48 posted for a built metal receiver with everything in it !!!) etc etc.

(hmm, wonder if this version could be made to fit a G26?)

The only ACM thing I'm still waiting on is the promised FAB defence glock carbine clone, been advertised on ebb for ages, come on guys! I might have to buy another HERA if you dont hurry up.

Will post a review as soon as it arrives (EBB= 1 month) wish they made these for 1911's I figure it would be perfect for my Detonics!

Jim

Well I lost a mag at a game on saturday, no idea if it's because I didn't insert the mag properly of because something hit my mag release, either way I just got a 6004 in for my 229 so I'm swapping over to that from my g17 and my real gun clip is getting retired for the time being. Those with the ACM clone just be ware of this.

Well I lost a mag at a game on saturday, no idea if it's because I didn't insert the mag properly of because something hit my mag release, either way I just got a 6004 in for my 229 so I'm swapping over to that from my g17 and my real gun clip is getting retired for the time being. Those with the ACM clone just be ware of this.

You see, the reason why I got my Gun Clip was because this kept happening with both my canvas holsters and a SERPA. I've fielded the Gun Clip about 5 times now and so far I haven't had a single magazine drop out.

I agree never los a mag from a SERPA and that's in about 8 years of using them

OK so I will give the gun clip another try I think I may have just not inserted the mag properly, but I want to use my 229 anyway so.....

The Gunclip is nice but I find it quicker and safer to draw and reholster a weapon with my Safariland. Mind you lost mags can and will happen with a Gunclip if any glock uses a non-standard mag release, even the real Crye version I have states this warning in bold. My KSC G19 uses a standard RS glock release and I have unseated a mag before. All in all it's a nice holster but I'd rather trust using a standard version over this.

A good point for this thing is when you do not have the room to unholster the gun up. E.g. on a plate carrier on your side. Then it is a perfect combo with the molle attachement.

Too bad that they make it for glock only. Would really like to try it out on my KJW 1911 full metal Co2 Gbb.

Bjorn

mine has arrived today, had a quick play about with it... You can fit a Glock 26, 26c, 23F and 17 in there, My infinity 3.9 fits in there quite snug too, so other 2011 pistols "should" fit too. I'm not sure what I think about it yet, it's easy enough to draw the pistol, but getting it back in is a little fiddly... It sees to be made quite well, seems solid enough... I'll do a proper review when I've spent some time with it...

It's arrived and it's... okay.

The ACM actually looks pretty good though it seems a tad small for my TM guns and the press stud is very hard to close.

Releasing it is quite tricky as well since the plastic is quite soft and the press stud doesn't seem to be fitted particularly securely.

Still, for a tenner it's hard to beat.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is very tight on TM's too , but that is to be expected as the TM glocks are a fraction oversized,

I tried it with my

TM G18c AEP + TM Prolight , tight but useable

TM G17 , tight fit but no issues

KSC G19, snug fit but nice and easy to draw

The holsters molle mounts were a little too wide for the loops on my Begadi lightweight plate carrier, but a couple of seconds work with a craft knife sorted them out.

(I think the fault was in the vest because the holster fit ok on some pantac stuff)

But I cant fault it for the price

http://www.ebairsoft.com/style-glock-holster-black-p-4521.html

If you need to carry a Glock with either a torch or silencer attached this is a good choice.

Jim

Archived