NcStar MOLLE Ultra-Lightweight Plate Carriers & Modernized AK Chest Rigs

Airsoft Megastore

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer of the two?

• NcStar MOLLE Plate Carrier
    • NcStar Modernized AK Chest Rig

We now have quite a few of the new NcStar MOLLE Plate Carriers in both Black and ACU, as well as the new NcStar modernized AK Chest Rigs. The Plate Carrier features plate pockets in the front, rear, and small side pockets. The entire plate carrier is covered with MOLLE webbing, and there is triple stitching at all major stress points. The new NcStar AK rigs are great too! This chest rig is similar to the previous Condor chest rigs, however this chest rig has bungee magazine retention straps over the double mag pouches.

Don't forget to tell us how we are doing on Facebook and subscribe to us on YouTube!

NCS-CVPCV2924B-2.jpg

NcStar Tactical MOLLE/PALS Plate Carrier Vest - Black $47.95

NCS-CVPCV2924D-2.jpg

NcStar Tactical MOLLE/PALS Plate Carrier Vest - ACU $47.95

NCS-CVAKCR2921B-2.jpg

NcStar Tactical 6 Pocket AK Chest Rig - Black $19.95

NCS-CVAKCR2921D-2.jpg

NcStar Tactical 6 Pocket AK Chest Rig - ACU $19.95

NCS-CVAKCR2921T-2.jpg

NcStar Tactical 6 Pocket AK Chest Rig - TAN $19.95

volusion%20airsoft%20megastore%20logo.png

the ncstar gear is made of a questionable pvc material and while it does have some areas of good stitching, it is still overall questionable. However, I still havnt had any customer complaints at I plan to test out one of the plate carriers once they come in tan.

Yeah The NCStar tac gear isn't the best, but it is really cheap. Good to buy for the kids or someone on a really tight budget (Who isn't these days?) who doesn't mind that it isn't going to last forever.

I personally like the MOLLE version better. I like to put my own kit together. I am picky that way.

Archived