transformer 3 loadout

hello guys,

i watch transformer last night... OMG... the last hour is the paradise for geardos. I have seen all type from the US army but also lots of useful one from ex army guy in the film. I will try to gather pictures from the web to add to this post.

here is one from the health and safety special force:

article-0-0A7ACB93000005DC-479_306x546.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Yeh someone pointed that one out to me yesterday, some of the details seem a little off (havent compared it with any promo shots yet so may be wrong) and would be looking for some other views of it, whether its skirmishable is another point entirely but its an interesting design so will keep an eye on it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got mine last week. don't have a camera atm but it's reasonably well made for what it is, is quite adjustable and comfy. I'm going to tailor mine when I get time, put a lot more MOLLE on it and switch out some of the clips etc, make it truly skirmishable.

Darkchild

I posted this in the news thread, but I'll post here as well:

Just got mine in the mail today. First impressions are I'm very happy with it. Fits the part nicely, and does adjust to my large frame. Im 6'2, and 270lbs, and still had room to make bigger. Infact this might look almost silly on a 100lb lad. It feels comfortable to wear(wearing as Im typing sitting in my office chair without issue), but it does ride up a little from time to time. The fast mags included are a little on the cheap plastic side, but do hold the mags snug. Would have preferred more of a poly blend. The cobra buckles seem solid, not that it matters as no weight is really on them. The base materials of the vest are a neoprene backing, with a stiff rubber mat on top. So it flexes, but not too much. Which does allow you to breath and move. It does get warm wearing it. Just sitting here I can feel it build heat lol. The boobs on the vest do look slightly off, don't know why they changed that.

Just a quick picture as no one is around to take one. Couldn't use flash with the mirror. I need to turn my mags around, didn't notice they are the wrong direction for an easly pull out.

IMG_0207.JPG

Crye combat shirt and pants

ACM Oakley gloves

iNova distress signal

On the way I have a battle belt, nest patches, and more fast mags.

Archived