Marushin M1 Garand 6mm OUT!

renegadecow

m1garand6mm.jpg

http://marushin-kk.co.jp/itemgarand6mm.html

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Gas_Pistols_SMGs_Marushin_Marushin_M1_Garand_6mm.htm

While news of a 6mm Garand in development had been posted at the Marushin website, it's been many months since and while updates of other products came along the M1 never arrived. Until now. Still retaining its 8 round capacity, this gas blowback rifle has one less con for undecided buyers to scratch off the list. There is still the questionable durability of its internals when using gasses other than hfc134a which can only be addressed when somebody buys and reviews it.

Any reasoning why 8mm isn't allowed but 6mm is?

Well, I don't know why but Korean law does not allow importing of 8mm BBs and 8mm BBguns.

So only smuggled M1 garand is available in here but they cost nearly $1500 as second hand one.dry.gif

Interesting... shame it'll have gears made of mushy peas.

The DBoys was mentioned a while back on here by a user who frequently visits the various chinese gun manufacturers, JG, A&K etc. Though what the current state of the AEG producing business in China is I don't know, there's a fair bit of stuff filtering through but fairly little compared to when it was at its' height, and a lot fewer new designs.

Interesting... shame it'll have gears made of mushy peas.

The DBoys was mentioned a while back on here by a user who frequently visits the various chinese gun manufacturers, JG, A&K etc. Though what the current state of the AEG producing business in China is I don't know, there's a fair bit of stuff filtering through but fairly little compared to when it was at its' height, and a lot fewer new designs.

It's like we are cursed here, Since 2008 its been downhill all the way, 2008 Beijing Olympic games, 2009 60th Anniversary of Communist party, 2010 Guangzhou asian games, 2011 Shenzhen Universiade , now again all standstill here another games on, i reckon until September nothing big happens here, security very tight now again :( hope this streak ends here and 2012 no any bloody games...enough already.

Archived