KJW M700- real walnut stock, Vietnam Style

demoncase

KJW M700 Custom- Real wood.

I'm in two minds if I want to sell this, but I'd consider opinions on value, which will swing me one way or the other.

Comes with:

1x Magazine- gas tight

Scope rings (Scope NOT included)

Iron sights (not adjustable)

QD Stalker sling swivels (sling not included)

1000 0.36g BBs to get you started

Both sling and scope are from my first .22 rifle which I've owned 20 years and have sentimental value. I won't be parting with them

IMAG0626.jpg

IMAG0627.jpg

IMAG0628.jpg

IMAG0629.jpg

IMAG0625.jpg

Real steel walnut Remington M700 BDL stock, took a damn bit of work to get the whole action to fit and function but now smooth as silk....The stock itself was quite battered when I received it too, which I've endeavoured to picture.

Due to slight warping in the stock, the barrel doesn't sit 100% perpendicular to the stock, there's a slight cant...Pictured

However, as the scope is in line with the barrel, you won't notice unless your looking for it, and the barrel free-floats from the stock for accuracy

I've split the one-piece scope mount to look like two-piece bases, as per the 1960s. Has no effect on accuracy or scope mounting, just looks nicer.

Likewise, I've stripped the paint from the bolt body for a more 'period' look.

I've grafted some sights onto the barrel which complete the 'Vietnam Era' look but aren't a seemless job- they are in line and work though!....they do give you an option for those into 'Cowboy' loadouts and removing the scope speeds up the handling further- great for bringing down running targets :)

Internally, it's bog-stock and lightly used.

KJW copied the Tanaka PCS M700 system- so power is adjustable to suit your site limit.

Strip the outer bolt, twiddle the adjuster and away you go: literally 5 minutes to do....Clockwise gets you more FPS, Anticlockwise gets you less.

Additionally, swapping out the gas your using will have a radical effect on power- These guns are easily capable of 500fps with propane and a warm day, but can be tuned down to a scant 250fps with 134a.

Trigger pull is light as a feather, bolt action is slick and fast (look ye springer rifle owner and weep!). These leave the factory with a 6.05mm inner barrel so accuracy is excellent, provided you give it a clean every 30 shots or so.

So- Value?

Archived