KJW KC-02 GBB Tactical Rifle

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This baby will be on stage sunday, maybe chronoed ^^

It's done and was in those last pics, not much more to show   Full galley here : https://plus.google.com/photos/117328876138007382074/albums/5735374121112598897   Got some problems with my bolt c

Only did the can test at home by 25°c With ultrair gaz, went through each side of the can, but didn't pass the bottom of it. So 400 fps ?

Posted Images

Hey Lax, Im looking at getting the same exact kit you bought from RA Tech. With the barrel that comes with the kit (the tightbore), what kind of range are you getting? I was thinking of using the .43's in it as I had with my KJ m700 to get good stability. Have you done a range test yet? Also, I wanted to ask if it was best to stick with the stock hop up rubber or get the aftermarket one. Lastly, I noticed that Falcon makes a 500mm 6.03 inner barrel with extension and RAtech rubber. Does the end of the grooved outer barrel you have accept the outer barrel extensions? Anything to screw on?

Edited by Kai_Wolf

Hi there,

Coming back from a game !

the kc02 did an overkill :D

I set the gun with low hopup at 40 meters on a 20x20 target, using ultrair and 0,25 tanio koba bio bbs

Not the greatest consumables to test it !

The most important past 0.30, it's not the weight but the bb quality, 0,43 for a 400ish fps gun :/

I have the ratech rubber and long inner barrel all the way in the fluted outer. 6.01, very accurate !

I know about the falcon barrel, but the friend of mine that put it with the stock barrel and silencer isn't available now.

I don't know if it reaches the tip of the fluted or more !

To sum my day, a great airsofting day and many frags ! I got them before they saw me most of the time :)

This gun can destroy part of the interest of the gaz bolt action guns that weights more and do 1,3 meter long

Sounds great! What is the maximum range you are getting accurately? About 250-275 feet? Also, did the 6.01 barrel that reaches all the way through the fluted barrel come with the RA tech sniper kit? Or did you buy that extra?

Hi there,

Coming back from a game !

the kc02 did an overkill :D

I set the gun with low hopup at 40 meters on a 20x20 target, using ultrair and 0,25 tanio koba bio bbs

Not the greatest consumables to test it !

The most important past 0.30, it's not the weight but the bb quality, 0,43 for a 400ish fps gun :/

I have the ratech rubber and long inner barrel all the way in the fluted outer. 6.01, very accurate !

I know about the falcon barrel, but the friend of mine that put it with the stock barrel and silencer isn't available now.

I don't know if it reaches the tip of the fluted or more !

To sum my day, a great airsofting day and many frags ! I got them before they saw me most of the time :)

This gun can destroy part of the interest of the gaz bolt action guns that weights more and do 1,3 meter long

I set my scope at 140 feets, I had bad bbs and little battleground ^^

I assume it shoots further easily and accurately ^^

The inner barrel came with the sniper kit, I bought it already installed by uncompany

Anyone know if a full length tighbore will work in the stock outer barrel, or would I need a new one? Did some testing firing today at around 20m, did ok but there were a fair few flying off left and right (probably hitting the inside of the outer as they went down), so I think a full length inner barrel is going to be needed, at the moment it's not accurate enough to be using mags that only hold 22 rounds.

Lax, if you ever get a chance to do so, do you think you could test to see how well the gun performs with your .30's at ranges like 250 feet? I am very curious. If you have anything heavier, I would like to know just to quell my curiosity. Please let me know.

I'll do more tests with heavier bbs, but since the power seems to be around 400fps, I'll not get 250 feet range.

We'll see what are the best effective and maximum range I get.

For the inner barrel, I know that ratech does the full lenght for stock kc02, just check their page, you'll get the lenght.

yes, you need to dremel of any grip the curves back towards the stock to make it fit.

no, there are no alternative stock tubes, without a degree in engineering and some heavy machinery.

only stocks that would slide on the current stock tube will fit.

and lastly I have to admit, the mags suck. the seal area is just to small.

went to game on Saturday, had five mags at the set up area, by the time i got to the start of the first game I was down to one mag.

all 4 others blew... ether reloading, idle in the pouch or in the gun.

still i had an orsome games with the 1 mag scoring 6 frags, in 12 to 14 shots (I always double tap) in the first game.

so great news to hear the long mags are in.

hopefully all mag seal problems are fixed.

i have also acquired all steel parts, but yet to install them.

i'm a "be prepare", but "don't fix it if its not broken airsofter".

;)

FC

• 2 weeks later...

1022.gif

STOCK PICTURE

tacticool.jpg

Make KJW KC-02

FPS 420-430 on green

Price £219.99 awlogo.png

I've been wary of GBB Rifles usability seeing I was toying with 'soft air' guns the first time they fielded pump tank/air powered rifles, so impractical and pretty hopeless against a hicapped AEG when they appeared,

I view the new release full auto gas rifles in much the same way, cool, but unless everyone is using them, fun but impractical,

This, one word.........AMAZING! chronoing 420-430 on green gas out of the box it is a perfect counter sniper rifle in its stock 'Tacticool' set up, I can't wait to get to the range to see what it does out there, I was getting 1 inch groupings at 10m supported, 2inch arms free with a cheapy red dot just lobbed on, telescopic sight, range, please :D

When the RA-TECH sniper kit arrives at Airsoft World (4 weeks) I'm buying one, the fps should climb above 450 as the inner barrel is 3 times the length (almost) of the stock inner (it's a short inner)

standard rifle stock add decent optics and slightly heavier BB this will be a sniper rifle to contend with, and with KJW gas systems being so reliable in other pistols I have owned, they should be fine in winter, watch out single action snipers :P

So it's obvious I like this rifle, so much so I think it is one of the best I've owned, it's the best feeling I've had first time shooting a rifle from the box, grinning like Steve (AW) in a wig shop ;) I've him convinced him he needs one like YOU need one ;)

I've never been compelled to leave a review before, other Airsoft guns in their own classes (AEG/GBB/spring) are so similar, this rifle kicks *albatross*!

And I had to magpul it a bit :)

Now I want a WE M14 :P

I'm no writer this is my first ever review, be kind or STFU :D

And did I mention to go buy one ;)

Edited by Aitch

Got the RA-T 380mm tightbore as an early birthday present, absolute dream to fit.

The hop unit on this thing is just ingenious, no more trying to guess where to place the bucking on the end of the barrel so that everything's in just the right place once you've pushed it all together, the rubber is a (comparatively) loose fit but the large brass collar that screws around the barrel itself and in to the main housing sorts out any issues that might be caused in terms of gas leaks. Also the bucking itself has extrusions on both the inside and the outside, the inner one making sure the rubber is dead straight on the barrel, the outer one lining up with a cut in the bottom of the inside of the hop-up housing making sure that the entire assembly is all fitted together just right.

FPS is fairly inconsistent I have to say and accuracy suffers a tad as a result, but overall considering how practical this rifle is I'm quite happy to live with that. I can easily hit a target the size of a persons' face every single time at 25m and that's only using 0.3g ammunition. Now shoots between around 430-440 with a 0.2 and propane, which isn't nearly as much of an increase as I'd been worrying the new barrel would produce. All good because now I can happily take this thing along to my local site.

• Like 1

Dammit! I love, truly love sniping. I've got a pimped bolty L96, an M14, and an M4, which hasn't been used for 2 years cos I love the long range hits, and a couple of sidearms and a shotty...

I really thought I need never buy another RIF until mine wore out, and this may just convince me different you bugger!!!

I'm thinking in tacticool, 134a for cqb, rifle setup, green, but the mag capacity is going to be a let down in cqb, 24 don't last long if you're quick on the trigger, but a quick double tap, oh aye,sniping, if the longer barrel does what they say every sniper will want one, but I'm anti rapid fire sniping, with this i think 1 shot will do :)

CKinnerly; can you post a guide to installing the inner barrel? It would be great as guidance for those that come after you!

Does anyone know how the extended mags are progressing and when they will be available to order?

To anyone planning to get one, check out airsoftworld as the price of the gun is great and the mags are cheaper than getting them from HK.