KJW KC-02 GBB Tactical Rifle

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This baby will be on stage sunday, maybe chronoed ^^

It's done and was in those last pics, not much more to show   Full galley here : https://plus.google.com/photos/117328876138007382074/albums/5735374121112598897   Got some problems with my bolt c

Only did the can test at home by 25°c With ultrair gaz, went through each side of the can, but didn't pass the bottom of it. So 400 fps ?

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Not a fan of the stocks these things come with.

gallery_81242_2000_693860.jpg

KJW KC02

RA-tech TBB

Falcon Hop up

real steal rubber bolt buffer

real stock

real compensator

had to do alot of work to the stock to make it fit as it was from a standard 10/22 barrled gun. Next one will be much better now that I know everything that needs to be changed.

The compensator is their to cover up my inner barrle ordered the wrong length sticks out about a half inch. But the compensator gives it a nice look I think.

I had been using .28g BB's but noticed the curve left or right in the BB's switched out to .36g's and the curving went away.

Was getting around 490ish with .20 when I got it, havnt chronoed yet with the .36g's

Nice one matthew!

Righty-o!

Forgot to post my beauty in here!

kjw_1022_120506_010.jpg

KJW KC-02 V2

RA Tech outer/inner barrel kit, silver

RA Tech extendend magazine release

RS Power Custom Ruger 10/22 buffer

RS Hogue Ruger 10/22 OverMolded stock, .920 bull barrel, rubber, black

RS Shooters Ridge Rock Mountain 6-9" bipod

RS Tasco Pronghorn 3-9x40 scope

Was getting ~450 FPS with 0.2g BBs.

Matthew check the thread under The Game -> Sniping Haven -> KJW KC-02 sticky, lots of good info in there!

• 1 month later...

It's done and was in those last pics, not much more to show :o

Full galley here : https://plus.google.com/photos/117328876138007382074/albums/5735374121112598897

Got some problems with my bolt catch though, most likely related to installing the RS buffer, thus shortening the reaction time of the bolt stop and making it jam against the bolt and bend out of shape, had to take it out for now.

• Like 2

Quick question,

Is the inner barrel proprietary or can you fit a VSR-10 or other type of inner barrel to the KC-02?

Thanks.

I fitted a KJW M4 509mm barrel into it, still getting insane FPS (blew a hole through the bottom of a beer can easily).

I see my wording might have been a bit unclear, I meant I had to take the bolt catch out, not the buffer. Since I drilled up the holes I can't go back to the stock pin. I think modding the catch is what has to be done but haven't had the energy to look into it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

if anyone is looking for a nice stock then check out:

BOYDS

They can't sell any stock, to anyone overseas, which is over $100 but since all their 10/22 920 stocks are $99 or less it's not a problem. I've ordered one and it's been delivered to the UK without any problems apart from the added cost of postage and import fees.

Edited by mightyjebus

80 quid for a Muzzelite. With no VAT and much lower shipping cost. Why oh why everything must come up way too late.

Well, unless your location is false here, they wouldn't have been able to deliver, you'd have had to get someone to play middleman for you.

I was snarking at the 'Not available to Finland' alert I got for those stocks.

Well, unless your location is false here, they wouldn't have been able to deliver, you'd have had to get someone to play middleman for you.

I was snarking at the 'Not available to Finland' alert I got for those stocks.

I guess you're right, but considering I had to cough up $200 for the stock itself, shipping, duty and VAT, I kinda go ballistic seeing that sort of prices anyway.

I guess you're right, but considering I had to cough up $200 for the stock itself, shipping, duty and VAT, I kinda go ballistic seeing that sort of prices anyway.

Yea, not saying you shouldn't go ballistic. Just don't go inercontinental, or we're going to have some mess at our hands. :D

Heck, still looking at a way to get that Thompson-style stock kit for Ruger, but it looks awfully hard to do without some really good friend in States who can handle getting it and then shipping it forward to me.