Tokyo Marui Hobby Show Teaser Trailer

GingaNinga

Well folks, it's that time of year again.

Tokyo Marui has posted a flash trailer of some of the items they will be revealing at the Shizuoka Hobby Show in May.

You can see the trailer here...

http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/index2.html

Individual images

Image One - No idea what this is, but that charging handle (?) might be a clue to people that know their guns.

Picture1.png

Image 2 - G36C Electric Blowback?

Picture2.png

Image 3 - Resident Evil Inspired handgun? (http://residentevil.wikia.com/Robert_Kendo)

Picture3.png

Image 4 - Not sure, but looks like another handgun variant.

Picture4.png

What do you folks think we have here?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. CQB AUG (the charging handle and gas tube are a dead giveaway)

2. G36C but with what looks like a KV upper rail (my guess it's either going to be AEGBB or one of those High Cycle variants).

3. Resident Evil/Biohazard Beretta for sure. Must be a custom type (IIRC standard Samurai Edge M9's don't have the "Kendo Shop" trades on them).

4. ANOTHER 2011 (Jesus TM, with the Desert/Foliage/Strike/Night Warriors, you think you could seriously stop the 2011 variants).

As much as I love TM, they really aren't coming out with anything really exciting anymore.

*fingers still crossed for GBB M&P*

Good looking out Azn.

I have never been a fan of the AUG, and have never really given it look.

I agree, TM have way too many 1911 variants out there.

Is it possible that there isn't going to be an M4 revealed? Unimaginable :)

Thanks again for the intel on what was what.

I agree, TM have way too many 1911 variants out there.

Is it possible that there isn't going to be an M4 revealed? Unimaginable :)

Probably a fraction of what WA has though.....lol

The problem with TMs are that they are all fictional...

Where are the XDM, M&P40, and USP that TM showed in resin mock-ups last May???

This. I have S&W M&P40, now want TM M&P40 (Although I think it's a 45) as I have holsters, accessories, mag pouches, ect. coming out my ears for the thing.

Enough with the freaking 1911/2011 variants, just make parts and play dress up.

TM is kinda pissing me off lately, despite the fact that my opinion has no effect on their releases. They just seem to keep releases re-hashes of their current models with different looks. There are no new or interesting models. They certainly stopped any new AEP's, was really looking forward to a TMP.

The AUG looks amazing already, pitty it wont be EBB, but cool anyway :)

Something tells me the G36C is a K without optic, maybe the extra long rails are playing mindtricks, but I dont think its a "K" unless it is a high cicle version like AZn said :)

Still, this years gun will be the RS M4 AEG, hope ot is showed there too :)

Thanks for the info Dstole

Marui s#cks. Where is the HK45?

lol, i dunno about the suck part, but im looking forward to being once again disappointed by 0 development on any of the more anticipated pistols (for me the hk45 especially). nice to see new aeg models of non AR stuff though.

Remember guys, it takes time to make new pistols and mauri makes them flawless. So perfection takes time, in the meantime, they keep the releases happening with cheap and dirty rehashes. I quitel ike the 2011 slide, and the AUG. Other than that TM are taking their time to get the new guns RIGHT, unlike a lot of companies these days, releasing as soon as possible then releasing, versions later to fix everything that was broken in the first one.

Image 3 - Resident Evil Inspired handgun? (http://residentevil.wikia.com/Robert_Kendo)

It does look like a samurai edge, but the only one that had a silver trigger with a black body was Chris which also had the Kendo custom stamp on the side, perhaps a re-release to coincide with the 15th anniversary of the resi games?

I hope that they at least made the 2011 a 6" version, and not just another fancied up 5.1. Not that I'll but one either way, but it would at least make a little more sense.

The AUG is mildly interesting if for no other reason than it's something a different, but otherwise I'm not impressed.

I also wish they would release the damned M&P. I know there's a LOT of LEOs that do too. That POS KWC M&P just doesn't cut it.

Archived