Tokyo Marui Hobby Show Teaser Trailer

GingaNinga

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That AUG is absolutely horrible! the front grip doesnt look nice at all.. i really wish they would start making some different AEG's and not coming out with the same AEG's that look slightly different that the last one..

Come on TM make a VSS or a PP-2000!!!!

i really wish they would start making some different AEG's

They do. Like.. all the freakin time.

TM made the biggest advancement in AEG tech in the past decade+ with their EBB line, it's not their fault that everyone's too damn scared and/or skint to crawl out of the primordial soup and start driving cars instead of riding horses.

^True. But what's Tokyo Marui's problem with putting god awful iron sights on their AUGs? A peephole would be nice instead of giant pistol sights. If this comes out less around $350 I might consider it . . . but the first thing to go will be that silly RIS. (honestly this thing would look 10x better if it just had the standard foregrip IMO)

But what's Tokyo Marui's problem with putting god awful iron sights on their AUGs? A peephole would be nice instead of giant pistol sights.

Well it is based on the 9mm aug so I'd presume that's the sights that it comes with, but I think this will be a job for some MBUS sights or an Mp7 set in 99% of cases that use irons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived