Tokyo Marui Hobby Show Teaser Trailer

GingaNinga

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait wait, TM have sorted the ridiculous base plates on the P226r mags at last!? :D I might actually have an excuse to own a TM GBB at last (Unless, they do a Px4 with OD frame, then I'd have two) although they'll have had to improved the feel of the grips before I really consider having one over my KSC P226r.

The AUG looks really nice as well, much prefer a flatop rail to a raised rail or scope :)

The High Cycle range is pretty awesome, I commend Marui for developing it. I guess now we are just waiting upon the G36 HC and FAMAS HC perhaps. I have to say that I hope they will use the high cycle tech in/it would be best utilised in an UZI or MP5K.

The best part about the releases for me is the google translated pages on the hyperdouraku link, the words that Google has failed to translate are hilariously obvious. Looking at the words they look difficult but if you say them out loud it becomes so obvious. The romanised hiragana makes Japanese seem really easy.

Semiotopojishon

Tangodauntaipu Shotobatikaruguripp

Furontosaitopin

P226 E2 and Chris M9 Samurai Edge.

My what to buy list WHEN Marui get round to actually selling them. Especially if they have improvd on the outer material of the P226 as the old one was a bit too plasticky.

However that Hi-Capa does nothing for me, but the idea of fibre optic sights on my Night Warrior and matching trigger and hammer colours i do like.

'FireKnife'

Wait wait, TM have sorted the ridiculous base plates on the P226r mags at last!? :D I might actually have an excuse to own a TM GBB at last (Unless, they do a Px4 with OD frame, then I'd have two) although they'll have had to improved the feel of the grips before I really consider having one over my KSC P226r.

The AUG looks really nice as well, much prefer a flatop rail to a raised rail or scope :)

yeah you can see it in the P226 E2 picture. Shame they didn't do something like the P229R E2 Elite

Edit: btw the old 2 part mags are based on the 10rd ones and the new one part are the 15rd ones.

Edit 2: lol I just noticed the triggers are based on the SRT (Short Reach Trigger) too.

Lets hope they sorted the material used on the internal threading of the magazine too. I've got 2 unusable P226 mags because the thread has stripped from regular servicing.

He didn't mention if the E2 magazines could be used on the old P226. It would be great if they are as I have the same problem with several of their old magazines.

It is indeed a single shell instead of a two piece design. He claims that it holds more gas and retains heat better. He makes references to updated internals that increases the recoil, but doesn't provide a lot of details.

Very nice, not the best new products update from them ever but still pretty darn good. Think I'll stick with the K if I eventually pick up one of their EBB G36s, but I was planning on getting the laylax short barrel for the SCAR-L anyway so the CQB version is very good news. Liking the 226, certainly would consider it but it'd hinge on whether it takes the old mags.

The G36C is definitly Recoil. Just look for the recoil-sign next to it.

Is there any information about the hopup unit of the Samurai Edge? Would be great if they could finaly build Berettas with adjustable one :)

It was stated that it still has the fixed hop

No, they can't.

There isn't anything special about it. It's a Marui M9 that looks cool. Most aspects of the fit and finish have seen some attention when compared to the 1990s Samurai Edge's - more realistic wood pattern grips, crisp markings, nice dark grey slide, vibrant colouring to the medallion, improved silver barrel on the outer barrel and the chrome trigger.

There's nothing 'special' about it in the sense that I believe you are thinking of. It's still just a normal M9, standard blowback mech, fixed hopup, standard inner barrel, same plastic content as normal TM M9s, etc, etc.

can some one who reads japanese tell me whats so special about the new samurai edge?

Resident Evil 15th anniversary. Not sure why they still use the fixed hop-up?

Upset about MP40 and HK45 not coming out till next time.

I think TM should start thinking about putting metal slides or able to buy metal slides for the pistols.

Tm next recoil should be an ACR, L85, Famus, G3, or something completely different. With a stop function!!

Archived