Reezo says hi

Reezo

Hello everyone,

I just entered the world of airsoft a couple weeks ago, I use my rifle for relaxing target practice.

dscn4648e.jpg

---

dscn4649.jpg

Tanaka M40A1 PCS

- Dark Earth/Foliage custom paint job

- PCS bolt (preban) with unrestricted, open nozzle

- King Arms KA-PA-02 reinforced striker spring and steel impact plate

- Silicon-sealed magazine (at home upgrade)

- Zero-wobble inner barrel teflon mod (at home upgrade, thanks Stealth Killer Hamster)

- Stronger gas route connector spring (at home upgrade, thanks Stealth Killer Hamster)

- Better magazine-to-bolt seal using metal shims (at home upgrade, thanks Stealth Killer Hamster)

- Guarder Mil-Dot 3-9x40 Illuminated Scope

- King Arms Spring Eject Bipod

- Guarder Cordura Cheek Pad/Pocket

- Madbull 0.40g BBs

I am writing from the hills of Tuscany, I am 30 years old. Thank you very much for the incredible wealth of information contained in these forums: I hope I can work my way up to a better knowledge and experience with airsoft in general.

I intend to upgrade, step by step, my rifle up to the highest of excellence (a long run :)) as well as increasing my precision and sixth sense with long range shooting in airsoft. I do not want to burn my way to a full upgrade..I'd rather enjoy the journey on step to another, in order to better understand and maximise the usefulness of each improvement.

I don't skirmish and I am not part of any club, I do use my rifle responsibly in private yards and other safe situations. Safety first.

Thanks again for the great site you have here, kind regards and see you around!

Reezo

Sounds cool, do you have any links to guides for these upgrades or were they just in person?

Sure, thanks for dropping by!

Here are the at home upgrades I've followed/done:

- Stock hop up rubber reinforcements (by me)

- Magazine fitting shimming, inner barrel wobble removal and other at home ugprades for Tanaka rifles (by Stealth Killer Hamster)

- Nozzle restrictor removal (by Z06C5R)

I am going to shop for some commercial upgrades but I am having a hard time deciding what to get, I was thinking:

screenshot20110710at705.png

if anyone has comments on this list feel free to chime in. I repeat my most important concern with this rifle is target shooting at the longest range achievable..it is not going to be used against human targets.

Archived