Swindon Airsoft Supplies

So living in the south west there isn't a large selections of places to go if you want to look before you buy.

I live in Bristol and chose to visit Swindon airsoft supplies

In short : A excellent Shop with great service and friendly staff, Well worth checking out.

Me a Friend both went a bought some mp5s from there, they were shooting over out site limits so they down graded them for free. We had to come back to pick them up at a later date but were happy to do so.

When we did mine was fine my friends still a liitle hot so they fixed that while we waited.

They were happy to answer any questions and let us play with some of it too. (gasing up a mp9 as showing us the different chrono readings on various gases)

When I took mine out to skirmish it died after 2 shots. I played on with pistols and rang them the next day, very apologetic and happy for me to return with it to sort out what could be done.

I did take it back and after a quick check over ask what i would like to do, i ended up taking a more expensive one (at my choosing) and paying the difference, very happy with the service.

The shop itself isn't very big, but has a very decent selection of pretty much everything!

The service i recived even with my problems was excellent and i will deffently be returning when i get my next pay check

10/10

• 6 months later...