Should I move my guns back to HK?

FUmiYAsu

Now that the bill has passed, i sort of need some clarifying, if anyone is not too busy crying....

Are we still allow to own these guns and most importantly skimish with them?

The thing is, I am only going to be staying in the UK for 5 more years.(Just made my mind up today)

If I can't skimish with the guns I might as well sned them back to HK right now...(is export of airsoft guns legal?)

I want to get my guns out of this horrible country that doesn't like guns before it's too late...

I got the bad feeling that ill be telling my grandchildren about airsoft and how much fun it was, by this time, we'll need permits to leave the house, licenses to eat certain foods (that COULD potentially be dangerous (crisps etc))

Fortunatly no bill has passed yet, and we still hve a chance to save our sport.

It's just that the news has been going on abt it and stuff....

thank god this hasn't passed ....yet....

...SO if it's going through, how long will it take to come into power?

I got the bad feeling that ill be telling my grandchildren about airsoft and how much fun it was, by this time, we'll need permits to leave the house, licenses to eat certain foods (that COULD potentially be dangerous (crisps etc))

Yeah, but your grandkids will think you insane, because you'll need to carry a photon-disrupter everywhere to fight off the Vogon Chavs gathered by the 7-11 with their BB guns :D

Cheers.

Tef, no-one can estimate really although to be contradictory i would guess at minimum of 3 months.  Sometimes they can be real fast or real slow depending on the pressure on Mr Blair.  :rocket:

mmm but this really is the hottest topic round the town at the moment, since that airgun thing from scotland.... :(

According to my MP it will be later in the year he was pretty vague.

He said...

. I would like to listen carefully to the debate in Parliament and to look at what the Bill actually says before deciding whether the legislation does what the 'Guardian' suggest and what you fear. Sometimes newspaper reports, even those in the 'Guardian' can exaggerate the effects or intentions of new laws. I'll try and get a briefing on the Bill and send you further information from Parliament. The debate this week will be on the second reading of the Bill as a whole and any amendments, for example, on the matter of concern to you, will be dealt with in subsequent debates later in the year.

Don't forget they also wanted to put a large red sticker on the bonnet of all 4x4 vehicles to shame people who drove them, due to them all being so environmentally unfriendly... :rolleyes:

Don't forget they also wanted to put a large red sticker on the bonnet of all 4x4 vehicles to shame people who drove them, due to them all being so environmentally unfriendly... :rolleyes:

MY LANDROVER DEFENDER IS ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY!!!!

When it hits an animal, it kills it instantly, no pain at all

Archived