TM Sopmod

Bersy

Hey all,

Right well a friend of mine is looking to sell his TM sopmod for him and wonders how much people think its worth as he likes his Magpul ACR alot

9x TM sopmod mags

1x Battery

1x charging adapter

Brand new Eagle6 airsoft M90 spring + original spring

1x Red dot Working well has marks etc

1x spare original upper receiver

The good news, upper receiver has been changed with a brand new one as i was told it was cracked and needed replaced but it wasn't cracked its just missing the button. Changed the spring over to a Eagle6 airsoft M90 spring.

The bad news, i noticed while taking it apart that its the lower receiver that has the crack! just where the stock tube screws onto the lower receiver.. i was told that firesupport had a look at this and put a grub screw in to hole it in place better, but while putting it back together the stock tube screws in but comes loose after a while so realistically it needs a new lower receiver but my friend doesn't want to buy a new lower as he just bought the upper!

Basically every thing is there for it it just needs a new lower receiver so that the stock tube can screw on securely

Condition wise not bad some marks and scrapes but these are mainly on the stock tube from the ring that screws off, the rest of the sopmod isn't in bad condition at all.

Pictures:

100_0522.jpg

100_0521.jpg

Mags and original upper:

100_0525.jpg

100_0527.jpg

The crack on the lower:

100_0524.jpg

Based on the F'd lower receiver, and the fact SOPMOD/SOCOM parts are hard to get hold of and expensive, you're probably better off splitting it for parts.

Mags, the upper receivers and any of the proprietary parts will all sell pretty sharpish. You might even be able to persuade eagle 6 to buy it as a job lot for spares, although you'd probably get more separating it for parts on the forums.

Archived