Ticking all my boxes though.

Based on the G39, win.

Realistic trigger group, win.

Stops firing on last round, win.

Full bolt travel, win.

Seemingly VERY hard kick.

Want.

Reliability... ???

I am going to wait about half a year after its release to even consider it.

Well, I was going to get a G39 but I may well wait for one of these. Looks pretty awesome. Especially the way it stops firing on the last shot, without locking back the bolt (a la SRC).

I hereby state my intention to one day purchase this product and use it for it's intended purpose.

What, as opposed to the usual 'wow luks amzing gna have to git me 1 of these'?

What, as opposed to the usual 'wow luks amzing gna have to git me 1 of these'?

I thought I'd mix it up a little.

Still, I like the magwell shield and the general look of the thing; And what with WE's later GBBR's and the huge gas capacity of AK mags, I reckon this might actually be a good entry into the world of GBBR's... Time will tell, but I really want one and I'm not sure why. I like M4's ffs, I feel weird and wrong.

I have never pre-ordered an airsoft gun in my life, but this will be a first. Holy *something* that looks AWESOME. And the 74U also happens to be my favourite AK flavour... Just woah... :D

It's been a while since I was this excited over an airsoft youtube video, truly EPIC!

The tactical selector with the cut for the cocking handle and the extended piece below is a pretty nice feature, makes the AK platform a lot more practically functional I think. Particularly so when you're talking about GBBRs where being able to hold the working parts to the rear becomes fairly important. Between that, the enhanced partial magwell (if you're right handed at least) and the side-folding stock it's a pretty attractive package, hope they do similar features in the longer model.

Archived