VFC MP5 (Umarex Licensed)

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here we go.       23 rounds in one burst, 6:30pm and normal early April breeze.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7qw7MiKius&feature=youtu.be     AP.

PDW conversion kit for VFC MP5k   Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Mine shoots like a charm and I have it for two years now.Well I don't field it every weekend but I do some firing every once in a while.

Posted Images

The VFC G36 is now using GenII mags, I might still think about getting one, though reviews on them are pretty scarse. I know that they dont have as strong a recoil as the WE version, but I dont know how they handle the cold, something that the WE does amazingly well.

So what's new in the gen II mags?

There is a new steel bolt carrier made by Crusader for the VFC G36 that will improve the recoil for sure.

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=CR-VF22-0004&search=special&rs=vfc g36&catid=&cat=

I will never buy the WE instead of the VFC because of the realism on the internals.

Wow looks like POS

cr_vf22_0004_l.jpg

Real one

g36boltgroup-7.jpg

g36boltgroup-3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered some new parts for the Mp5, got the Azimuth Loading Nossle and Crusader Enhanced Cylinder. Hope these parts will make the gun work better! Any other parts you guys recommend?

Gotta still learn how to fix my mag, the mag will not separate even after pulling the pin out, and doing a little hammering...

Edited by Studie

Gotta still learn how to fix my mag, the mag will not separate even after pulling the pin out, and doing a little hammering...

Hit it harder...for it to move, I had to hit it as though something was going to break. Hitting it with a punch wrapped in tape helps. Also make sure you press the magazine valve while your hitting it as it will get caught on the edge of the shell.

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=570_647&products_id=14384

Going to grab this to pair with my Crusader Enhanced Cylinder.

Although I don't have a VFC MP5, I wouldn't get the aluminum nozzle, there's a high chance it will break the pot metal bolt carrier, decrease ROF, and maybe damage your magazine or hop up.

I got my replica today but I can't replace the mag bolt stop supplied with the magazine.

I removed the pin but the stupid inner mag won't come out the outer case.Should I try

to bend anything?The forum BaBa Booey sugests is in an Asian language that I can't identify.

Can you please help me?

I got my replica today but I can't replace the mag bolt stop supplied with the magazine.

I removed the pin but the stupid inner mag won't come out the outer case.Should I try

to bend anything?The forum BaBa Booey sugests is in an Asian language that I can't identify.

Can you please help me?

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/198210-vfc-mp5-umarex-licensed/page__view__findpost__p__2480272

Clamp the shell down and hit the inner magazine as hard as you can. It takes a tremendous amount of force to remove.

• Like 1

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/198210-vfc-mp5-umarex-licensed/page__view__findpost__p__2480272

Clamp the shell down and hit the inner magazine as hard as you can. It takes a tremendous amount of force to remove.

OMG its so hard!I had to leave it aside cause its too late to hammer.I will wake up all the residents.

Thanks for showing me your post!

Read the previous posts and you will get your answers.I haven't yet test it but I can

say for sure that the fire selector and the magazines wobble.The charging handle

wobbles too but I am not sure if this is normal or not.Moreover one of my mags leeks

but it makes no problem when shooting because there is enough gas inside.

Everything else seems fine.

Edited by mirrage

I agree with that. Umarex has never annoyed me until now, I mean you pay a fortune for a fully traded gun, or so where told, only for it to have 'cal. 6mm' written on it.... Its just idiotic, id rather have nothing and laser etch/engrave the trades myself, at least that way they would be correct...

None the less I love MP5s and I want a GBBR one! I have another question on the mags.

Ive read that the VFC does not lock back, why on an RS it doesnt mattter as you run out of bullets and it doesnt fire but we have gas as our propellant... So bolt lock is important. How do the aftermarket mag mods work? Does it literally stop the nozzle from hitting the chamber? Creating a lock back 'effect'?

If this is so, would it not cause ware on the bolt/aftermarket followers? Eventually possibly causing them to crack or damage the mag?

Hey Bababooey,

What parts do you think I should order to upgrade my VFC Mp5?

I think the damage to the carrier is being caused by the trip lever...I'm not 100% certain. The semi-auto trigger pack doesn't have it. As for upgrades, the only parts I have swapped out are the nozzle and bolt stops (both Azimuth). I also slightly shortened my buffer as I wanted the bolt to move back just a bit further.

How do the aftermarket mag mods work? Does it literally stop the nozzle from hitting the chamber? Creating a lock back 'effect'?

If this is so, would it not cause ware on the bolt/aftermarket followers? Eventually possibly causing them to crack or damage the mag?

Yes, that how it works. WGC claims that the polycarbonate nozzle hitting the polycarbonate follower wouldn't damage either part. My MP5 came with a weaker spring which I currently have installed (I was told that only the Japan version came with a pair of springs). I'm not 100% sure if the weaker springs lowers the force of the nozzle returning to battery.

Is it possible? Sure, most anything's possible. Is it likely? In my opinion, no. I had the original Umarex bolt locking followers in and they showed very little signs of wear. Odds are, something else will break first before the follower/nozzle.

Alright well you guys shouldn't be complaining about pricing because I paid $700USD for my Mp5A2 VFC.

It was one hell of a gun to import into Canada so there was a huge premium on the price.

Anyways, back to main point.

Mag sucks, gun's bolt carrier wears down really quick if you fire the gun a lot in Auto. Loading nozzle needs to be replaced, and I would suggest you changing the cylinder to a copper or aluminum one. It sits and seals very good. I notice a more consistent FPS after I changed my cylinder.

Anyways, I feel like all the parts on the gun are fairly weak, so I think I'll end up probably buying all the upgrades on the market possible for this gun. Also waiting for an aftermarket bolt carrier.

Alright well you guys shouldn't be complaining about pricing because I paid $700USD for my Mp5A2 VFC.

It was one hell of a gun to import into Canada so there was a huge premium on the price.

Mag sucks, gun's bolt carrier wears down really quick if you fire the gun a lot in Auto. Loading nozzle needs to be replaced, and I would suggest you changing the cylinder to a copper or aluminum one. It sits and seals very good. I notice a more consistent FPS after I changed my cylinder.

Anyways, I feel like all the parts on the gun are fairly weak, so I think I'll end up probably buying all the upgrades on the market possible for this gun. Also waiting for an aftermarket bolt carrier.

Actually you should complain more than us not us to complain more.. :D

I will buy the aftermarket retractable stock and the flashlight handguard soon

so the cost will rise for me too...

I'll give the metal cylinder a try, but in my opinion it should not effect the variation in FPS...shouldn't the gas control valve stay open longer if the seal between the piston and cylinder is bad? It's more likely that it will help improve efficiency and the amount of shots you get per full charge. Maybe it's the nozzle or some other combination of parts you have. Nevertheless, I'll pick one up to see what it does.

My FPS loss in semi-auto is VERY bad on the stock gun. Anywhere between 5 to 15 FPS loss per shot (0.25g, propane, about 65 degrees here now)...yes, the last round rolled out at less than 100 FPS. Almost feels like I can throw a BB faster than that. I think this is mostly due to cool down caused by the terrible magazine design.

The full auto will kill your trigger pack and bolt carrier. I've been using the semi auto trigger pack and the wear slows down a bit but it still needs to be constantly maintained (FYI, my trigger pack was dry when I first got it). The performance I get in full auto is VERY poor and the cycle rate drops significantly as it fires. The bolt carrier definitely is weak, but a steel bolt carrier might slow the full-auto rate even more.

Edited by BaBaBooey

Whats so wrong with the mags?

Also I found that replacing the internal parts on my WE G36 with CNC ones just caused more problems as it was a tougher metal hitting a softer one. It eventually just destroyed itself internally. I assume the same would happen in the VFC model.

How many rounds did you put through before the bolt carrier wore down?

As for the trigger pack what exactly in there wares down?

Edited by bankz5152