VFC MP5 (Umarex Licensed)

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here we go.       23 rounds in one burst, 6:30pm and normal early April breeze.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7qw7MiKius&feature=youtu.be     AP.

PDW conversion kit for VFC MP5k   Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Mine shoots like a charm and I have it for two years now.Well I don't field it every weekend but I do some firing every once in a while.

Posted Images

The internals in my Mp5 are all steel as well (literally everything that they make including the bolt carrier and cocking tube support). It still doesn't work right sometimes.

Though, WE's Mp5 doesnt seem to have appeared in the 6-8 week period that James said. So, I don't know. If you just have to have an Mp5 right now I guess go for the VFC. It's gonna be a pain in the balls though, just warning you.

• 3 weeks later...

I have an issue with some of these "all steel" business, especially when it's the internals, I think it's about time airsoft evolves to a point where manufacturers tell us what grade steel it is exactly, showing footage of magnets sticking to parts means they are ferrous, soft casting iron can be demonstrated as steel in those "tests"... my RA-Tech steel bolt carrier for WE SCAR no longer locks bolt to the rear because the catching part on the bolt is completely worn off despite it being "steel". 

• Like 1

From TMC, the steel parts are actually Crusader steel upgrade parts. Anyone know what grade of steel Crusader uses?

edit: just commented on Crusader's FB page requesting type of steel used, probably won't reply...

Edited by L2E
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright so I ended up grabbing a TSC Steel Bolt Head, anyone have experience with that? 

Azimuth and Crusader came out with their new bolt heads stainless steel and aluminum. I am thinking if I should get those instead....

Last but not least, anyone have any suggestions on which bolt carrier to get? I am thinking to get the crusader one too.

Oh and there is nothing special on the DX version. It is just a normal VFC gun with a few upgrades that you can do on your own. 

Keep in mind on what parts you select, there is normally a good combination of brands and how to set everything up with no headaches. 

Aparently TM & WE are both working on one. The WE one was actually meant to be out by now...

Don't bother with the WE Mp5. WE stuff has been always shady. I have spoken to a few people who havev owned the newer WE guns that were supposed to be "much" better from the previous generations and they suck still. No improvements in terms of reliability. 

The VFC Mp5 is solid after you pair the gun with the right parts. 

• 1 month later...

interestingly, some of my mags do not feed properly. 

the upgraded FE aluminium head is very sensitive to biodegradable bbs! 

the gun likes to jam a lot! 

During my ownership of the VFC MP5, I have learned the hard way that MOST of the internal aftermarket parts are not needed and actually cause problems.