VFC MP5 (Umarex Licensed)

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here we go.       23 rounds in one burst, 6:30pm and normal early April breeze.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7qw7MiKius&feature=youtu.be     AP.

PDW conversion kit for VFC MP5k   Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Mine shoots like a charm and I have it for two years now.Well I don't field it every weekend but I do some firing every once in a while.

Posted Images

I'm going all out & doing an HK94 next!

(chopped to match the 80's movies)

AP.

I tried doing that but I found out the VFC trigger pack is based on the full auto one, and could not fit on a HK94 lower unless you do some mods to the

trigger box so I gave up on that idea and sold my HK94 lower on ebay.

.hkpacks.jpg

I've covered that buddy... It's fine.

HampK_zpsfe8c0ad3.jpg

I have a polished steel bolt on the MP5A2 that works fine, the sliwer cycle time helps the rounds load I've noticed but the gun isn't very happy in bursts over 3 rounds.

AP.

Edited by Armourpiercing

These have just popped up:-

cr_vf22_0007_l_zps29dcc214.jpg

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?item=CR-VF22-0007

If they work as well as the look like they will then these will be worth their weight in gold! 

It looks as though the mag cannot seat higher than required so you shouldin theory be able to slap a fresh mag in hard with the bolt carrier forward without damaging your nozzle! 

AP.

Edited by Armourpiercing
  • Like 1

Kinda...

I found that they leak less, can't clear a whole mag without mad cool down, fps starts in the 420's and drops to the 340's if you don't really conserve your shots.

I only had one for a few days to test with re-enforced parts.

Honestly, I would switch over to them but I'm not wanting to replace the 9 mags I have.

In my actual usage/skirmish MP5 they are great because I've self restricted the bolt assembly to 280-300fps so the amount of shots you get in any mag raises by about five - seven shots.

AP.

Edited by Armourpiercing

I ordered one of those new fangled hopups that came out. Once I get it Ill let everyone know if it works or not, especially considering my Mp5 has a lot of jamming problems as it is.

Only problem is that my package doesnt seem to be leaving Hong Kong for some reason. Been sitting waiting for departure for a week now.

I used a nitesighters spare I had and it's great.

And cheaper..

They are work diffirent way. Your need to charge them before use. Tritium are already charger for 12 years. Here is a quote from Nitesighters:

Nitesiters are super photo luminescent, and not self luminescent, like Tritium. That means they need exposure to light before using them. The good news is, 5 minutes of sunlight, close lamp light, or Ultraviolet light is all it takes to provide many hours of luminosity.

Nitesiters - Need exposure to light, $12, work "many hours".

Tritium - No exposure, $60, 12 years of non-stop work.

They are work diffirent way. Your need to charge them before use. Tritium are already charger for 12 years. Here is a quote from Nitesighters:

Nitesiters - Need exposure to light, $12, work "many hours".

Tritium - No exposure, $60, 12 years of non-stop work.

You are 100% right but again with nitesighters you can have more than one guns ready to "work" at night while with trijicon you need sets of sights

for each of them.And the price for a trijicon is not just 60$ it's about 110-160 for most of their iron sights.For a real steel user it's acceptable but for

an airsofter??

I'd use the trijicon because I can.

That's how I look at most things... Why anything? Because we can.

Why am I using a flashlight forearm worth more than the gun? Because I can...

I think its better than every other flashlight forearm I'll ever see on any airsoft MP5, and just like him I'll be *fruitcage*ed right off when it gets shot up!

Lol.

AP.

I'd use the trijicon because I can.

That's how I look at most things... Why anything? Because we can.

Why am I using a flashlight forearm worth more than the gun? Because I can...

I think its better than every other flashlight forearm I'll ever see on any airsoft MP5, and just like him I'll be *fruitcage*ed right off when it gets shot up!

Lol.

AP.

It's not a matter of ability but of priorities.Anyway...

Each person has it's opinion.Not bad for me.