VFC MP5 (Umarex Licensed)

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here we go.       23 rounds in one burst, 6:30pm and normal early April breeze.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7qw7MiKius&feature=youtu.be     AP.

PDW conversion kit for VFC MP5k   Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Mine shoots like a charm and I have it for two years now.Well I don't field it every weekend but I do some firing every once in a while.

Posted Images

And the price for a trijicon is not just 60$ it's about 110-160 for most of their iron sights.For a real steel user it's acceptable but for an airsofter??

Well, i can tell only about my front sight and 1 my weapon. If we are talking about it in general, then yes Nitesiters are good option for an airsofter. Your can charge it before the game and no problems. Even charge it in game.

I bought it b'coz on my MP5-N should be Trijicon night sight (i am building authentic replica). Same thing with markings on the magazine...

Got the crusader enhanced feeding ramps delivered yesterday and so far I'm impressed, no jams at all in around 12 mags?

I found that soft ammo were worse for jamming and the main culprits were madbull/blaster (same factory...) anything heavier than a .25 but even the mega soft .3g all fed fine, which I think must down to the mag being held stable by the loading ramp.

Now..... I did notice my FPS had dropped after installation buy around 70 fps but I'm going to test a loading ramp in a completely standard gun before I start saying this is a fact...

What's more, the starting fps was not only lower but the drop off in fps was also significant per shot, so I'd say there was a chance the mag is being held low away from the bolt.

The range and accuracy remained consistent throughout.

AP.

Edited by Armourpiercing

Ive noticed with mine, not only do I get less fluctuations in blowback speed, but there is nearly no wobble in the magazine anymore. With the bolt open or closed. Overall I'm very happy with the new ramp so far. The plastic construction was a bit disappointing though. I wish they offered something similar in aluminum or steel.

Anyone used this thing with VFC MP5?

Thread Protector Grip Cap

threadprotectorgrip_1650_detail.jpgthreadprotectorgrip-2_1907_detail.jpg

This grip cap will only fit Navy style HK housings that have the recessed edge in the bottom of the grip frame to hold the retaining clips in place. Will not fit SEF contoured or US made grip frames.

Edited by rusTORK

Does anyone know how to tighten the buffer on the Mp5 collapsible stock?

I am disconnected it completely from stock itself. I don't like it at all. In fant, i want to get rid of that thing from blowback system. Just don't know will 150% recoil spring help or don't to solve low ROF problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone know if Real Steel frames will work with the VFC Mp5? Ive found a great deal on a stripped, old school steel frame (The one with the plastic pistol grip separate). And Im just wondering if it will fit. Its a Full auto SEF type so all the marking positions are the same..

Ah screw it. The stripped frame cost $15, and a pistol grip was another $5, so I just went ahead and ordered it. I figured for $20 Im not out much even if it doesnt work.

Now, that said, It is an old HK91 frame. But those can be modified slightly to work on real HK94s and Mp5s by reducing the rear shelf length by 7/8 of an inch. The only actual different parts that cant be modified on an HK91 full lower are the ejector and the hammer spring. Replacing those two parts make them fully useable on HK94s.

I figure the biggest problem I might run into are the overall inner width of the HK91 frame, which might be too narrow for the VFC parts, But I have two VFC FCG frames so I could shave one down. The other issue is that the valve knocker section might not fit, But thats what mills and dremels are for.

Funny part is, I don't even really like the steel frames that much. It was just so cheap that I figured why the hell not.

Anyone know if Real Steel frames will work with the VFC Mp5? Ive found a great deal on a stripped, old school steel frame (The one with the plastic pistol grip separate). And Im just wondering if it will fit. Its a Full auto SEF type so all the marking positions are the same..

I bought a stripped hk94 frame but I found out the VFC trigger wont fit if you do mods to the trigger group like this photo (the one in the right).

hkpacks.jpg

OK, So, I can confirm that full auto SEF HK lowers definitely work with the VFC parts:

5jTbQsLl.jpg

It was basically a drop in fit. I only needed to clip the shelf to Mp5 length, and do a tiny bit of filing in the front. It works perfectly.

Planeman, I think you might have gotten a semi-auto frame. Those have blocks in them to prevent you from installing FCGs as far as I know. You need an auto frame, Like I said, its essentially a drop in fit.

Edit:

Oh, also forgot to mention that the HK selector works as a drop in as well. No modification necessary at all.

Edited by Brigg

I bought a stripped hk94 frame but I found out the VFC trigger wont fit if you do mods to the trigger group like this photo (the one in the right).

hkpacks.jpg

HK94 lowers are semi auto only that is why you have to modify the cage in that way.  As Brigg said, the picto and SEF lowers will work with just very slight modifications.

New version is out... All the better parts, Hk trades and no 6mm cal markings.

Yum.

AP.

Hi AP,

Is this what you're referring to?

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=UMA-GBR-MP5NAVY&search=special&rs=umarex%20mp5&catid=&cat=&view_choice=c

Just wondering where did you get the idea that it has all the better parts? Just coz it doesn't say in the Product Information.

Thanks

New version is out... All the better parts, Hk trades and no 6mm cal markings.

Yum.

AP.

Armour, (or anyone else), can you point me to the ones that are the new version ones on wgc? I cant tell the difference between the new ones and the older ones. 

This one does list some difference compared to the listing posted above: http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=WGC-GBR-UMP5A2&search=special&rs=vfc%20mp5&catid=&cat=&view_choice=c

Armour, (or anyone else), can you point me to the ones that are the new version ones on wgc? I cant tell the difference between the new ones and the older ones. 

This one does list some difference compared to the listing posted above: http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=WGC-GBR-UMP5A2&search=special&rs=vfc%20mp5&catid=&cat=&view_choice=c

Honzo,

If you look at the magwell on the right side of the gun, there are some markings that don't exist on other versions. Also, I guess there's a serial number engraved instead of the "Cal. 6mm BB" white painted marking on the top receiver (near the rear sight). These markings are censored in WGS's photos.

I don't know whether the internal parts of this supposedly "limited version" is any different to the other versions.

uma_gbr_mp5navy_l.jpg

Ok, I'm thinking of purchasing this because I'm getting into the gbbr world but I'm really worried about how well this works. I hear problems with misfeeding, hop problems, magazine problems and complexity. However, it's the only available mp5 gbbr on the market. and I'm not thoroughly convinced the WE gbbr will be a savior in its place. What mods should i do to make it skirmishable?