VFC MP5 (Umarex Licensed)

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here we go.       23 rounds in one burst, 6:30pm and normal early April breeze.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7qw7MiKius&feature=youtu.be     AP.

PDW conversion kit for VFC MP5k   Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Mine shoots like a charm and I have it for two years now.Well I don't field it every weekend but I do some firing every once in a while.

Posted Images

I recently got rid of my GHK because they cant seem to help themselves from shattering the plastic hopup chambers. repeatedly.

I would rather have a WE AK personally. with all new steel internals it still costs less then a stock GHK AKM.

Also due to my LM4's terrible performance and strange design decisions, (edit, and apparently unfixable jamming and double feeding problems) I have recently moved back to the WE AR platform. I could see myself getting a Viper though if it weren't for the availability. I've had several WE rifles though, and aside from some broken loading nozzles I havent really had much issue with them. Loading nozzles I more or less expect to break though, hell, my VFC Mp5 broke like 4 or them before I just got an aluminum one.

Edited by Brigg

Brigg,

What bb are you using with your KWA LM4? KWA LM4 can't use cheap bbs. Cheap soft bbs will break and causes jam and double feed. I used ICS and Cymax bbs in the past and they ruined the gun. I use KSC bbs now and 5000 shots later no jam/doublefeed.

Sorry for discussing KWA LM4 in the Umarex MP5 thread. But just trying to help.

Edited by thepunisher

Just reading the news sites. During the HK Toy fair they said the Mp5 was coming in 6-8 weeks. And during shot show they again said that the Mp5 would be releasing in Q1. Just look up the articles on Airsoft2day or popularairsoft. There hasnt been too much news lately so it shouldnt be too hard to find.

Brigg,

I'm curious about where did you get the information that WE is coming out with an MP5 in a few weeks.. Coz' I've been monitoring and waiting for this WE MP5 since 2010.. And still nothing so far..

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/207702-2013-hk-toy-fair/page-3

Scroll down to intinerious' big post, he apperantly talked with James from WE.

Well there is your problem Finbarqs!  The WE will have *suitcasey* externals (trademarks) but possibly solid internals.  The VFC has excellent externals but crappy green gas mags.  I have read many positive reviews and negative reviews so I am sure I will drop it in the shopping cart when the UMP comes out (save a little in shipping).

do they make a replacement internal kit to make it awesome/reliable? Or maybe i should just wait for the WE version... I haven't purchased anything WE, because of the youtube videos that scared me way back when. Plus I was really tempted on the WE AK, but the crappy externals swayed me towards the GHK. But full travel, I'm afraid I have no choice..

Have you seen the soon to be released WE MP7...what an abomination!  The fully traded AFC 416 is not anywhere close to the VFC 416 in terms of externals.  I am a fanboy of none, just so you know.

The WE MP7 that has been displayed is a proof of concept only and WE have already stated that it is not going to be released in it's current form.

Have you seen the soon to be released WE MP7...what an abomination!  The fully traded AFC 416 is not anywhere close to the VFC 416 in terms of externals.  I am a fanboy of none, just so you know.

The WE MP7 that has been displayed is a proof of concept only and WE have already stated that it is not going to be released in it's current form.

Well that is good news for sure. Not sure what they hope to accomplish seeing as how the kwa version is rock solid.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Yeah, I really want a perfect mp5. My ghk ak has been perfect with the enhanced recoil kit. This is after several thousand rounds through it.

I was extremely close to getting a VFC mp5 because they have awesome externals, but I would like internals to match externals.

From my research, the internals are good once you get the azimuth nozzle. The real problem is the magazine.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Yeah theres still alot of stigma attached to WEs CB system which bombed and thats what most people remember.

The VFC MP5s internals are still made of cheese, even if you change the nozzle (which I went through 3 of btw, Azimuth..) It is just a shocking and unbelievable waste of money. If you want a wall hanger better off finding a De-Act.

The magazine is just somthing else, totally retarded.

It is these night and day reports regarding the VFC MP5 that keeps me from getting one.  I have read more than a dozen posts here and elsewhere saying that once you replace the nozzle the MP5 was solid, then I read the same amount of posts saying that it is complete garbage.  I will probably end up getting one and get all C02 mags as I just can't resist how sexy the VFC is.

I still cant recommend that you get a VFC one. As much as I love mine, It really is a pain in the balls and wouldn't be worth the aggravation if I had to do it again. The amount of time I had to put into getting it functional was ridiculous, and even now it still doesnt work quite right and jams occasionally.

The only things I replaced on my SD3 were the loading ramp (to the new 3 notche style) and the loading nozzle.  This is hardly the pain and gun gutting that people are reportedly having to go through.

I have not had an issue with cool down either.

The only reason I needed to replace the loading ramp was because it was jamming with my new nozzle, eventually destroying it.  the new version MP5's should have this loading ramp as standard so the only thing you'll need to replace is the nozzle.