VFC MP5 (Umarex Licensed)

If your new to GBBRs then this isnt for you. Then again i do dispise VFC with all my heart, I would personally spend less cash on somthing cheaper and easier to work on. See if you enjoy the GBBR world then move up.

I will however be buying the WE version which im sure will be much better (not to mention cheaper) out the box.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here we go.       23 rounds in one burst, 6:30pm and normal early April breeze.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7qw7MiKius&feature=youtu.be     AP.

PDW conversion kit for VFC MP5k   Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Mine shoots like a charm and I have it for two years now.Well I don't field it every weekend but I do some firing every once in a while.

Posted Images

I waited 3 damn years for WE MP5.. false promise after false promise, test videos after test videos, and I eventually fed up and bought a vfc mp5. And just days after it arriving, WE announced that the mp5k is available for order, and the the rest of mp5 family may follow suit. Damn it, really.. the vfc mp5 is now sitting and waiting for the longevity mod parts: azimuth bolt guide and crusader feed ramp. I can see how the bolt's side to side play can really cause the nozzle to slam at the mag's fake-feedlips. I dont dare shooting it without the bolt guide.

Has anyone see these videos? It's about making a skirmish worthy VFC mp5. To summarize quickly, he added bolt guides to reduce play from side to side in the bolt which leads to less broken nozzles, misfeeds, etc. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7TqQPcSd2o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faOOeo65uek

Thoughts? Has anyone tried this and found great success with it? 

Has anyone see these videos? It's about making a skirmish worthy VFC mp5. To summarize quickly, he added bolt guides to reduce play from side to side in the bolt which leads to less broken nozzles, misfeeds, etc. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7TqQPcSd2o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faOOeo65uek

Thoughts? Has anyone tried this and found great success with it? 

Yes, and the person who shared that video is here in this topic too.. ;)

Vfc mp5 only need bolt guide, reinforced loading nozzle, and new feed ramp from crusader and you're good to go

upgrade if necessary: new hi-performance valve, new copper cylinder, and hopup rubber.

My mp5 never failed in skirmish although it is more likely to go on burst than single shot..

And 1 more thing, dont forget to rack up the charging handle before inserting new magazine.

I will add that my MP5 has started to burst in in semi auto.  However, there is a fix for it and it involves gluing thin layers of metal (coke can thin) in the selector trough.  For me it took three layers of coke can metal to have semi auto run properly again.  Unfortunately, I just used super glue so it eventually came off.  The permanent fix should be to jb weld (epoxy) to the selector trough, let it cure, sand it down to correct height all while constantly testing the fit. 

Also, all VFC MP5 owners should do the VSR bucking modification as it drastically increases the range and couple it with a quality inner barrel for great accuracy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My right navy selector keep loosen off about 2-3 mm

attachicon.gifIMG_00000294.jpg

Anyone have experienced with this? if yes, how to fix it?

thanks before..

I fixed it by:

- Shortening the selector shaft by 0.5mm and the sides also with a hand file.  This allows the selector to sit closer to the body.

It's a modification of the standard hop unit.

I believe Nugentgl has a video on YouTube explaining how to do the actual modification, but it is really simple and gives FAR FAR better hop effect and range than the *suitcasey* standard VFC hop rubber.

It is a permanent/non reversible mod however so personally I'd go for grabbing a new hop unit on standby in case something goes wrong or you want to revert back to standard for whatever reason.

All you will need is

X1 hop unit (just incase)

X1 VSR type hop rubber of your choice, I use Maple Leaf diamond 70 degree.

X1 Maple Leaf hop tensioner.

X1 new inner barrel (possibly)

I say possibly for the inner barrel because one of mine needed changing and one didn't, but I changed both of mine for VFC Psalm inner barrels anyway.

Although he's doing it for another VFC gun, the mod is exactly the same for the MP5 range.

Edited by Tisane