MAC-10 wooden stock

Typewriter

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It maybe looks better that way, but then you couldn't aim trough the iron sights. If I'm putting a red dot -scope for it, then it should be higher like you said.

I'll bet you could pull it off. You'd have to crane your neck a bit more but it may be plausible especially with a slight bend in the stock.

Here's a quick photoshop:

macstock.jpg

Good work sir! I think given the fact that M10/11 machine pistols tend to sit too low to aim down the sites keep it as is since you've solved that problem. I might actually do something similar with my well g11, might try and track down a spare stock for it first so I don't just bugger the one I have and provided I make it right can swap back at any time. Have to say your skills have really come a long way. How does it feel to shoot now?

Shooting is much more stable, I even use semi now! I could hit a coce can from 20 meters away with every single shot. That may sound easy, but with this type of gun, it really isn't.

Flipping the brackets upside down like in the shopped picture doesn't work. They slide in only in one position. Otherwise that would be a great idea.

I have no intentions doing that, because i would have to cut the bracket's plate and attach it upside down. Next thing is the actual wooden stock which this thread was originally about. But before that I have to do some finishing touches to the M16 stock.

I have already started to craft the wood, but it's timetaking job.

I have some 4 years old ksc m11 parts, let me know if you need some for your project.

Thanks, but M11 parts are not compatible with M10. The M10 is bigger and uglier.

Saying that, I have started to call my Ingram as 'BUFF' (Big Ugly Fat Fellow). Like that famous plane.

That looks great, Typewriter, a far cry from your cardboard guns :)

Suggestions:

1. Cut a hole to hold extra mags that goes on the angled part of the stock

2. Make a side cocking lever and remove the top one so you can mount optics, OR

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/File:D9bxp4.jpg

Looks like a pictanny high rise scope mount mounted on the rear sight of the Mac clone, with slick looking angled wire stock. If I get myself an airsoft Mac, I'm gonna make it look like that.

Do the Plissken style!

Sir yes sir! :detective2:

Damn I have been looking at getting a Mac10 now I am going to have to figure out how to pay for one!

There's a Mac-mania going on, the Ingrams are getting more popular as we speak. Who else wanna join Ingram brotherhood? if there's a M14 brotherhood, I demand starting Ingram brotherhood! Anyone with me? :D

Buy a Marui. It's the best one out there. It's super-accurate (at least for the size), mine can hit a coke can from 20 meters with single-shot every time when I use the iron sights and the hop is adjusted. And it's very economic, since you don't have to pay for gas or CO2.

Archived