MAC-10 wooden stock

Typewriter

That's cheap, here in Finland I bought my Marui for 430 USD (slightly over 300€). But quality costs, and I'm pretty sure that Marui would beat the DE in overall build quality and performance. I used to have DE:s USP and M3-shotgun, as well as Marui's USP and M3. The Marui won. ^_^

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done with the Snake-logo painting job. Waiting for the paint to dry, I will take some pics then. Unfortunately I couldn't find any pics of the Ingram's actual snake logo, so I desinged one myself. If I'm not happy with the result, I probably will remove it. I used only tape to do the stencils, so the snake does not have much detail in him, kind of a tribal-style thing.

Kind of like this:

snake+Animal++tribal+tattoos+-+tribal+snake+tattoos+Snake_Tribal_Tattoo_Design_by_ToonSkribblez8090.jpg

Not a cobra, I tried to do a rattlesnake.

I had a little problem with the snake. I removed the stencils and some paint falled off. It doesn't look pretty, unless I remove it and start all over again. What is left of the snake is staying there fine, and the surface feels smooth. I'll let you guys judge whether I make a new one.

YkXS.jpg

I personally don't like it, and I'm probably removing it and making a new one.

I played today with the M10 for three pretty long games. Got two 'kills', when I sneaked in the long grass and got right in the back of two enemy players. Then I sprayed on full auto with one arm and they were both going for the offgame-area.

If you like sneaking, this is your gun.

-----------------

i've started the sticker-logo project. Should be ready in couple of days.

• 1 month later...

The pattern is perfect for Finland's fall, so I did it. ^_^ I also love winter colours on a gun (a white gun with black snake skin pattern, oh my), but a white gun doesn't suit for the summertime, so it has quite limited usage. I'm going to buy a TM Skorpion and paint that white/grey.

The picture doesn't do justice for the colours, they are a bit darker in real life.

At the moment the stock is holding lead bars to put on some weight (the bars are wrapped around foam sheets). The gun weights now around 2,8 kg unloaded, so that's a nice realistic weight for a gun of this size. I'm thinking the battery thing, but I'm very happy with the original battery too (five hours play without the battery failing, what more could a man want? ;) ).

Archived