Anyone play(ed) at SWAT Airsoft

CrazyApe

A friend of mine has just moved to chester and he asked me to see if anyone on here has any experience with the SWAT airsoft sites and how they're run?

Would appreciate the help

Cheers

Nick

Seeing as it was my first game i cant compare this site to others. The was about 20 people who turned up on sunday there seems to be a resident team who go every week (they run games there every sunday) so there should be enough for a decent sized game. I dont know if it was the missions we played or thats how it always is but it didnt seem like the urban games i was anticipating, the first game was outside with engagments of about 50m and the other 3 games were inside. So to me it was like close woodland then cqb rather than a mixture of both. The outdoor games were more relaxed but the cqb was very fast paced which was a good mixture. If your friend does go make sure he has a torch as in the cqb games some of the rooms are pitch black as i found out after i got there it is very difficult without one. The people there seemed friendly and were willing to help everyone out. I used a stock tm hi capa and 5 mags and had no problems at all with just using it although i was the only one but i think i will stick to pistols only. Sorry for the long reply. But as a sum up i will be attending alot more games there.

Archived