Redwolf TV

RWTV_Arclight

Hi guys.In a bold attempt to put fans and consumers in closer contact with the guys at RWTV we are making an effort to put our guys here on the front line. Each one of these "personal" accounts represents one of the personalities on our YouTube channel.

These accounts are not for your customer service follow ups or anything like that, all that jazz is handled by the main Redwolf Airsoft account. The point of these personal accounts is to increase a presence on Arnies so that you can talk to us RWTV nerds more directly and we can better keep an eye on the online community. We are of course rather busy people so please do not take it personally if we do not get to every comment or question immediately. Just as much, we appreciate it if you can keep your comments to forum posts rather than PMs as you can imagine our inboxes will probably end up inundated anyway as thus messages will take a while to answer that way.

In case you have not worked it out, this account is for Arclight (the main RWTV presenter); this account is used only by Arclight and no one else so any and all questions, answers and comments handled by this account is from him (me) and him (me) alone.

That covers things from my end, my co-presenter (new guy) should be along shortly to throw in his two cents (or one anyway as thats all he can afford while on probation).

Hello and welcome to arnies, have to say I do tend to watch ur videos quite a lot to get to look and see the operations of the guns. Always seems to have a sense of joy in your short films/reviews where as some other review films from other makers can be a bit boring.

My name is Clutch, a relatively new addition to Redwolf.

We do hope that you get as much out of RWTV as we have put into them.

If there are any questions or comments on RWTV or perhaps discussions on what Airsoft question currently needs to be answered we will try our very best to accommodate it.

We will be in and out of the forum and will be able to tackle some of the major questions or comments.

Archived