Where to play.......

Goo

Hi new to this and would like to go and have a game, i live in Croydon and would like to know if there is any where near me to go, thanks for your help..and what the best gun to get and to buy from as i am having truble with a company i have paid and thay will not reply to my emails and have yet sent the gun i got for my son. www.bb-guns-sales.co.uk

Hi new to this and would like to go and have a game, i live in Croydon and would like to know if there is any where near me to go, thanks for your help..and what the best gun to get and to buy from as i am having truble with a company i have paid and thay will not reply to my emails and have yet sent the gun i got for my son. www.bb-guns-sales.co.uk

First off, there's a site in Croydon itself - I haven't been, but I've heard good things. Google 'Croydon Airsoft' and you'll find it.

As for where your gun is; Well, anything that claims to sell 'BB guns' is a bad start. A 'BB gun' is usually a plinking tool designed for target shooting, firing metal BB's at higher velocities. What you need is an Airsoft gun. Considering the link to the website doesn't even work, I'd imagine you've possibly been scammed. Anywhere claiming to sell 'BB guns' is going to sell nothing more than cheap, rubbish, bright coloured, poorly built springers at best. For some retailer websites, check out the following:

www.Landwarriorairsoft.com

www.fire-support.co.uk

www.wolfarmouries.co.uk

www.eliteshootingcentre.co.uk - Pistol specific

There are others, but those are my 4 personal favourites.

Archived