Forum skin/software upgrades 3.2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't see a +/- system anymore.   See kids, sometimes if you wish hard enough your prayers get answered   Saying that i see a Like system, ah well can't have everything.   'FireKnife'

I'll fix this for you remotely now.   We are now hard coded to 90x90px maximum in size. Not my choice but that's how IP coded it.

Sweet. Thanks a bunch, Arnie.   (As it happens, the thing I was looking for at the time turns out not to be there anyway, but the other stuff is still there, so that's good)

When you say issues, do you mean odd sizing?

They changed the forum code to default to a square image, there was no support for previous avatar sizing. It needs current users to update their images a little ideally to make them look "normal".

That's a combination of the forums and my half-fix for it. The forum will display avatars at 100x100px regardless of dimensions. I took the width variable out to allow older avatars to scale proportionally.

If we see them, we'll just PM members asking them to update their avatar.

• 1 month later...

Hi Arnie!

I've PMed you some time ago about the no Daily Digest since the forum upgrade and you had previously fixed it already, but when the forums got updated again they didn't show up again.

My last daily digest was on 31st October. I just want to update you again as I still haven't received any more Daily Digests even though my settings are confirmed to do so.

Thanks in advance! :D

Didn't we have a topic running for that one? I was under the impression that it was fixed, but that's clearly not the case. I've started a new support ticket for you.

Are you talking about this one?

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/199514-notifications-galore/

The last update was your post on Sept 21st and I'm sorry that I somehow missed the thread when I posted my issue above ><;

The thread wasn't one of the most updated ones (that I had assumed) so I posted here instead. Anyway, thanks for following up on the issue! :D

Hmm, is there some cookie issue that 'View New Content' is forgetting my settings again?

Also, I am seeing that sticky behaviour in 'go to first unread post' in threads. Usually ones with plenty of photos, so might be connected to something in that?

Thank you; I'll report back tomorrow whether I receive the Daily Digests or not.

Thanks again for following up on the issue! :D

Can't edit my previous post....

Anyway, I didn't receive any daily digests today and I also noticed I don't get any email notifications when someone quotes my post either (I get forum notifications though). I've reset my notification settings just now (removed all the ticks then added them back again) so hopefully I'll get email notifications and digests tomorrow.

Well here I am triple posting. Sorry about this, but again, the Edit button doesn't work after a while ><;

Anyway, still no daily digest for me today, I usually get them in the mornings at HK time. I DID however get an email informing me that someone had quoted my post (as I mentioned I didn't receive any emails about it previously, only forum notifications). Arnie, I've reset my notification options yesterday and I checked it again just now, I should be receiving the digests. D:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.