Meet-A-Member

FireKnife

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...

Argh, if only i was near civilization to add to this :P

Anyway, looking to make next year my 'fly to weekenders and play some damn airsoft year'. Anyone want to suggest one that A: i can fly to from Aberdeen and B: i can get a lift from, for compensation of course.

'FireKnife'

@ Faramon , I'll be at the sandpit soon but not till 2nd sept, cos I'm in scotland at the minute.

Awa Herts?

The last few games there were disapointing, the locals send all their kids there as a cheap form of daycare...

Some were fine but the rest were teflon boxmaggers.

Curly has some great ideas and a good site but the kids spoilt it for me, dont get me wrong I have no issues with juniors playing as long as they are sensible and supervised (my son started age 10)

Awa herts was the first site I ever played at 7/8 years back!

Jim

Yea AWA is far from perfect but it is pleasant enough. I agree about the kids.. They seriously need lessons in trigger control and how not to light up friendlies... Argh.

The Marshalls are generally friendly but some of the admin staff are almost bi-polar and intent on forcing UKARA on people as it is 'the law'.

Either way it's not bad for a first site, but I can't wait to hit The Mall as I've heard plenty of good stuff about it!

The mall is a great laugh. We ( players from my local) try and make it down there at least once a year. I think the next time we plan to get down is the end of october for the halloween game.

The last time we went they had a terminator theamed day, complete with a marshall in a mask with bells, lights and whistles on it. Not to mention a 3000 odd round nutsack mag and a heavy trigger finger. A great day was had running trying to avoid the hail of bbs.

I'll maybe make the Embassy one of my regular sites soon, would go UA more often but it's too far and my car is rediculously uneconomical. Will be down Ground Zero next week, I'll probably be wearing a '300' style Persian Immortals mask, a black and grey BW15 and my girlfriend'll be easier to spot with her pink M4. So if you spot us, say hello and maybe we can get a pic for this here thread :)

Decimus.

Archived