BAR 10 Hardware on McMaster-Carr

ctres94

After a bit of searching, nothing turned up, so I hope some of you guys can help me here. I know that the vsr/bar 10 rifle's piston has a #13 o ring, but I'm making an order from mcmaster carr, and I wondered if I would find the right size on there. I don't really know how the sizing on o rings works, but a #14 o ring for an AEG is dash number 116 on mcmaster if that helps. I just need to know what number on McMaster would work.

I am also looking for proper screws to mount the scope rail on top of the reciever. My bar 10 came with screws that are too short so that they don't even protrude through the holes on the rail. From Noobie's (From Airsoft Retreat) I found that the type of screws I need are a metric m3. The ones he lists on his site are call m3X8, but I'm not sure what the 8 stands for. My stock screws have 8mm of threading, and they are too short. Judging by my measurements, I think I need a screw with about 12 mm of threading. Knowing this, I found the following.

part #93070A070

It is an m3 screw with a hex head and 12 mm of threading. It says that the pitch is .5 mm, which is where I am unsure. Does anyone know if that is the proper pitch for the bar 10? Thanks.

Archived