Picked up a Crye Glock Holster today for 1600 Yen($17.00 USD)

I thought it was a good buy so I felt the need to pass it on...

IMG_1150.jpg

It fits ANY glock with ANY light!

IMG_4455.jpg

It adjusts left hand, right hand, draw angle and belt width. This is all done with ONE screw.

IMG_4454.jpg

I was told KSC/KWA glocks may be a tight fit, but I had no issues.

IMG_3509.jpg

Basically a plastic clip holds the trigger gaurd and top of the slide while a rubber strap secures the gun.

IMG_4453.jpg

To draw, use your trigger finger to pop the snap like so...

IMG_1151.jpg

There is a split in the belt clamp it will dig into MOLLE webbing or a BDU style belt. A thick Duty Belt may cause problems.

So basically for less than 20 bux you can carry any Glock. Not my first holster chioce but now I can go crazy with my Glocks and have at least something that will carry it with on to the field. That's what you call a "win"

Wore one of these on Saturday, and during the very first assault someone found my Glock in the dirt. Without a light installed, you can draw the pistol straight out like a loose Yaqui Slide. "Drescision" indeed.

*Ehobby just listed a Dytac replica in three colors; I'm wondering if this is a different clone from the almost useless Building Fire version. Apart from the missing lettering (which might just be Photoshopped out) the hardware looks slightly different.

Edited by kojak

Wore one of these on Saturday, and during the very first assault someone found my Glock in the dirt. Without a light installed, you can draw the pistol straight out like a loose Yaqui Slide. "Drescision" indeed.

*Ehobby just listed a Dytac replica in three colors; I'm wondering if this is a different clone from the almost useless Building Fire version. Apart from the missing lettering (which might just be Photoshopped out) the hardware looks slightly different.

Sorry to hear that... Any other news on your gun clip?

Sorry to hear that... Any other news on your gun clip?

I think I posted this in another thread, but I heated it in an oven and straightened it out a little while it was hot; that seemed to help a lot. Plus I noted that Dytac has also released a clone version in other colors.

As far as the Crye design goes, it's great for belts but rather floppy when attached to MOLLE loops. I was going to try mounting the clip to a Safariland MLS accessory fork for more stability, but my Glock is currently down so I haven't got around to it.

Hye,

would it fit a TM Glock 17 custom FG? The problem is that the slides are slightly thicker then a RS.

So a Serpa or a Safariland won't fit.

I just bought a drop leg fit all molle holster and it just ennoys me :s if I attach the holster to my plate carrier its to high for a quick draw.

Having any troubles with the crye holster in the field?

• 3 weeks later...

I think I posted this in another thread, but I heated it in an oven and straightened it out a little while it was hot; that seemed to help a lot. Plus I noted that Dytac has also released a clone version in other colors.

As far as the Crye design goes, it's great for belts but rather floppy when attached to MOLLE loops. I was going to try mounting the clip to a Safariland MLS accessory fork for more stability, but my Glock is currently down so I haven't got around to it.

The DYTac version is not the same version as the earlier clone. It's their own clone. Also it has no trademarks on it.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

@Kojak: wow great job baking it back together.

@usmcCorps: Any comparisons on the Dytac vs EBairsoft version?

I got to handle the KWA ATP and it is an awesome pistol. I might pick one up if its compatible with the clone clips. Heck I might even buy the real clip.

I picked up the Dytac version--my Meister (Marui G17 clone) won't lock properly into either one. It's a little too tall from the slide to the bottom of the trigger guard, and since I don't have any other Glocks handy I can't tell if it's an issue with the clone, Marui 17s in general, or the holster. Basically you can lock the slide OR the trigger guard into place but not both at once.

The Dytac is nicer overall, and even with the poor fit I can't pull it straight out of the holster while its snapped like I could with the "Drecision" version.

I picked up the Dytac version--my Meister (Marui G17 clone) won't lock properly into either one. It's a little too tall from the slide to the bottom of the trigger guard, and since I don't have any other Glocks handy I can't tell if it's an issue with the clone, Marui 17s in general, or the holster. Basically you can lock the slide OR the trigger guard into place but not both at once.

The Dytac is nicer overall, and even with the poor fit I can't pull it straight out of the holster while its snapped like I could with the "Drecision" version.

Ooh, thanks for the heads up. Greatly appreciated.