Like many of you, i do up and sell on rifles and naturally upgrade my own. Being primarily a sniper i have many rifles but like you, find it difficult to source upgrade/replacement parts for the VSR or Warriors and when i do find a supplier they are "out of stock",

So i did a bit of research and have teamed up with another retailer who has direct access to a cnc machine.

I have also got direct contact with a manufacturer in China and can source VSR sears along with many AEG parts such as gears etc (min order quantity applies).

Brilliant, i can now upgrade my rifles reliably and cheaper than PDI and Laylax.

Im not knocking PDI and Laylax, they are great parts but a little pricey.

My parts can do they same, for less hard earned dosh.

Anyways, my aim is to pass on my good fortune to others whilst still making it worth my time and effort.

Full upgrade kits are available for VSR whilst for the L96 i have pistons, springs spring guides etc.

I even have steel cylinders for both rifles whilst also being the only UK shop that sells Steel sears for the spring Dragunov (that i know of)!

Pop by the site, again any qustions, just get in touch by PM or the email addy on the website www.airsoftsniperparts.com .

Cheers

Daz

Archived