Maruzen APS2 type96 v Marui L96AWS

warren280474

can someone put some light on this for me

what is the diffrence between the 2?

just come across the maruzen after all the checks i done on the marui and cant work out what the diffrence is between the 2 apart from one being cheaper than the other.

is there nay diffrence or is it just another company building the same as an other and if so is there any pros and cons in these 2 or are they just the same but made by others

you were spot on, just go Mauri VSR/L96, you can't go wrong, Tanakas can be made very good, but they're a LOT of money.

well there the 2 im lookin at at the moment but beleive the vsr the better gun out of the 2 at the moment, but now i have to go an have a read about the tanakas ty lol

Tanaka's are VERY expensive, if you're on a budget, I wouldn't even think about it.

I think hunters just being biased in his old age, there's plenty of pistons and cylinders from the top makers for the L96 as the VSR, so it's just pick your look. Oh and you mentioned stocks before, for some reason VSR's had a few stocks out a few years ago smokeys and fortress, but both are rare and would cost more than the rifle in the first place.

would you say the tanakas m700 better than these 2? - vsr - l96

told u id go n look lol

looks just like the l96 and states its unrestricted..... so hopefully this is a good point. but the bad thing about this i dont like is that its gas!!

as lond as i get a decent gun an the tanakas is in my price range as well but like i sed as long as i get a decent one that i wont regret

well, you need to upgrade the Tanaka, and dont' look how much that costs, you'll spend the same again as you did on the gun. and try not to think about spare mags :P It can be made VERY good tho, I've seen some equally close to 100% (the maximum theoretical range of a BB at an FPS) however beign gas, the bolt pull can be done with your little finger, much better for sniping, on the downside, cost, refilling mags in the field is a no-no for snipers, and gas pressure changes as you use it, changing your FPS and therefore messing with your hop setting making your BB's have a larger grouping if you fire too fast.

Too many people ask these questions time and time again... which is best... you tell them VSR but they don't like the look of it, so keep asking about L96 rifles and other obsolete designs too. I have a tanaka and its great, but not as good as my VSR10. It costs way too much to get a fieldable tanaka these days imo.

I suggest your first bolt action should be a spring rifle. Gas is more esoteric and for dedicated sniper nerds imo.

The answer to "WOT AM BEZT SNIPER?" is VSR10 (BAR10 is also good for those on a budget, but threads can strip if you are not careful).

The idea of sniping is not to be seen, so who cares what it looks like.

Buy a VSR10 or BAR10.

Good Hunting ;)

Archived