Type 96 aftermarket hopup rubber

bjorn

I have been looking at Type 96 style rifles lately and is it just me or is it true that NO aftermarket company makes a spare hopup rubber for the Type 96? That is just silly looking at the number on ACM Type 96 style or with their hopup chambered airsoft rifles.

Or have I missed something? All I can find is:

A) PDI hopup kit, that allows to use AEG rubbers and barrels.

B) HP hopup kit, pretty much the same, bad quality issues and can only adjust the whole hopup arm with one screw.

Enlighten me please.

Bjorn

I think DenTrinity has/had stock Maruzen buckings, but don't hold me to that.

To be honest, not too many people keep the stock chamber, many switch to the HP/PDI to increase performance. Though, I've run thousands of rounds through my stock chamber/bucking without any problems, no wearing or anything, so if you would want to keep the stock setup, I would say that it will hold up for you for a while.

I think DenTrinity has/had stock Maruzen buckings, but don't hold me to that.

To be honest, not too many people keep the stock chamber, many switch to the HP/PDI to increase performance. Though, I've run thousands of rounds through my stock chamber/bucking without any problems, no wearing or anything, so if you would want to keep the stock setup, I would say that it will hold up for you for a while.

I know about den, they are out of stock though. It is normal for a bucking to wear out pretty fast, specially when were talking about 0.4g bb-s and 500+FPS. I just can not believe it that nobody hasn´t taken it up yet and started producing upgrade buckings.

Also - I have had a Type 96 in the past with the stock chamber. I rate it rather good and dont see a point spending 70+USD for a PDI one. I have also shot and upgraded a PDI chambered Type 96, did not see that much of a difference TBH, maybe the bucking wasnt the best choise then.

Bjorn

Archived