Xin Da Yang Hi-Capa (3.9 Dragon)

A tiny review of the WE Clone Xin Da Yang Hi- Capa:

First impressions:

Bought mine off Rsov.com for 56.49$ + shipping, it came in a plastic pistolcase with insulated foam inside. It looked good, no scratches or loose parts, it has WE trademarks, and what looks like a photocopied WE manual, just with TDX (?) logo on it. I filled up the gun, and tried to shoot a couple of rounds, but the trigger wouldnt engage the hammer. I contacted Rsov, and they sent me a couple of pictures of how to fix it. There is a problem with a weak spring in the grip, that does not hold the hammer back. After a bit of fiddeling, I decided to just install a new grip on it. (from EB) and use a bigger magazine (Original WE 5.1 size, instead of the smaller one that came with the gun).I used some spacers inside the grip under the spring, and now it works.

Shooting:

Crisp, very loud and strong blowback, the front sight is a bit off, and adjusting the rear sight does not really work that well. Might install a C-more on it later, for that racegun look.

I shot 10 rounds, without adjusting hopup from 5 meters at a 6x6cm target cross;

IMAG0742-1.jpg

Not too shabby, I aligned the sight with the horizontal line, and it shoots just a little below the line, and I am guessing there are some shooters error there aswell (Did the testfire from 1 hand, standing).

Now for some pictures of the gun itself:

IMAG0743-1.jpg

Original grip is small for my hands (medium gloves), aftermarket WE/Marui parts works fine.

IMAG0746.jpg

Some slight casting errors, but overall pretty good finish. Better than my Bell 1911's.

IMAG0745.jpg

Front sight is just a fragment off center, the "optics" has way to much glue on them to actually work.The cut slide makes for very fast shots.

Verdict:

+ A good "testgun" for racegun building,

+ You won't cry when you drill holes in this gun.

+ Pretty good grouping out of the box.

+ WE/Marui compatible

+ Comes in a nice pistolcase

+ Good value for money

- Don't buy this gun if you want something that works out of the box.

- Small grip.

- Original sights are poor.