Warrior patrol pack.

• Comes in OD and TAN
  • 43ltr capacity
  • Hydration bladder compatible. Hole for tube on each side.
  • Strong molle loops.
  • GOOD support with strong belt clip and chest clip.
  • Main compartment is fully accessible.
  • 2 small utility side pouches
  • Strong grab handle on each side and on top
  • Rifle holder, adjustable. (fits my SA-80 with ACOG+Doctor fine)
  • Velcro ID patch
  • Double zippers on all external zips.
  • All straps fully adjustable with elastic ties.
  • 1000d cordura.

Ok so here is my warrior patrol pack in OD. I bought this rucksack for 2 reasons. 1. I am a biker, so I need a rucksack that has a large main compartment for my stuff when I go climbing, or go anywhere for that matter. 2. For airsoft, so I can put my gear and rifle with it and keep kit down to a minimum. I can also use it in game because of its molle loops and versatility. This rucksack is extremely tough I think designed for the British army, so that’s a win!!!

Inside the pack

Inside the main compartment there is space to put a 3ltr bladder or camelbak. It features straps that help retain that rucksacks shape, along with a large aluminium bar to also keep the packs shape. The next large compartment is what I use for admin, so site maps, batteries, little bit and pieces, phone etc. It has a clear plastic sleeve, bit like one you would find in your wallet for putting your name and address. There are 2 small zipped compartments in this compartment, one made of tough mesh, the other cordura. They are great for hiding stuff from people!!. The 2 side utility pouches I use for my glasses, hat and gloves, or quick accessible small items due to them bother being small and easy to get to. Then there is the pouch at the bottom with is small, and disappointing, because I can’t find anything I would like to put at the bottom of the rucksack, looking at it, it may be big enough for a bottle of abbey maintenance gas, or at a push 134A gas..... Hmmm. On the back of the rucksack, just under the rifle straps there are 2 zipped sleeves, which are great for holding papers, or small quickly accessible items.

Outside the pack

Outside, I will start at the back and work forward. The molle loops on this pack are as strong as the loops you would find on their plate carriers, so tough!! With double stitching taking up most of the seams, this pack can bear some weight and get ragged about. I’m not completely satisfied with the rifle straps, but I know my SA-80 will NOT fall out, so that’s a bonus, especially since I didn’t know about it before I paid for it :D. The Velcro ID patch is strong and the right size!! I use it for a smiley, but you could get name, blood type or union jack on happily. The grab handles on the sides are a pure god send! Just makes the pack that bit easier to move in a hurry! The main shoulder straps offer good support and there are points to adjust them everywhere. The shoulder and load bearing supports is actually as good as my 70ltr walking rucksack, which fills me with confidence if I do put lots of weight in it and endure a comfy walk of TAB!! Hahaha. The hip supports go nice and tight which I need for my skinny waist, and the molle loops are absolutely fantastic and as you can see support my warrior double mag pouches with ease. It’s actually really comfy!! Ooo! Before I forget on the bottom there are 2 straps for possible a roll mat or small tent!! Great!!!

Combat effectiveness.

Well I haven’t played in it yet, just to transport, but from what I can see I like it, ill try it out with some weight in it all bombed up!! That will be fun! But grabbing mags and getting on the belt buckle is easy.

For the money, I think its an excellent pack, does me well and takes all my kit. My SA-80 sits there when I go to games which I do like because I don’t need another bag or box!! Just my plate carrier needs carrying!! :P. Highly recommend it and the place I got it from is UKtactical.

http://www.uktactical.com/acatalog/Modular_Assault_Pack.html

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the review. I have been looking at one of these in Tan for a while now.

Does sounds like they can stand up to the punishment of being chucked around the safe zone by me :-)

Would be great if you could add a field report also, i doubt i will be using my while playing (just to carry stuff to and fro). But would love to know how it holds up with a good deal of weight inside.

Nice to see a review of this.

Cheers

/Tara

yes, i can safely give a POSITIVE field report and this rucksack holds up verywell being flung around, i can be vouched for as i am renound for chucking my kit!!!

i use it for other stuff aswell, so its constantly being used, honestly. its a sturdy rucksack and im not going to need to inves tin a new one for a very long time!!

hope its helped, if not ill try go a bit more in depth.. if i can :)

• 2 months later...

I have the same one for a few years now and it's hands down a magnificent piece of gear. I use it for holidays and festivals. Took it to a milsim too once and it did what it's made for: keeping a s&*tload of gear on your back in a comfy way.

Last edition of Tomorrowland had a VERY rainy start and my gear stayed dry for the duration of the festival. It has seen use and abuse during the Milsim and came out without an issue.

@Bjerhof. I carried it over a Warrior DAR chestrig + PACA soft armor + BDU and it sat pretty comfy.