Magpul Dynamics The Art of the Precision Rifle - Full Trailer - HD

• 2 weeks later...

its about god damn time that they would kinda give a release date

i was going to buy that dvd but afther checking their facebook page every day for 6 months (afther they released their first trailler, that clearly said comming soon) im so fed up their bs that im just going to wait until someone puts it on piratebay

its about god damn time that they would kinda give a release date

i was going to buy that dvd but afther checking their facebook page every day for 6 months (afther they released their first trailler, that clearly said comming soon) im so fed up their bs that im just going to wait until someone puts it on piratebay

You can always sign up for their news emails like I have on their main page. They'll send you an email when there are updates of their products. You can't hate them for stirring up interest can you? ;)

So... in your opinion, You can sue me if I advertise a product and then I don't ever release It (i decide its not a good business after all) , even if you haven't paid anything?

Are you of the opinion that the world owes you anything ?

So... in your opinion, You can sue me if I advertise a product and then I don't ever release It (i decide its not a good business after all) , even if you haven't paid anything?

Are you of the opinion that the world owes you anything ?

yep pretty much

its my world your just living in it

no just kidding, i was just venting

but you gotta agree that lauching such a great trailer and then for 8 months long ignore the question "release date?" is kinda *suitcasey*

You can sue me if I advertise a product and then I don't ever release It

false advertising is illegal in almost al countrys so i could if i wanted to

it al depends on how a judge would define false advertising

for instant if a company says that they are going to release a product, that can lead to an increase in stock value but then don't release it, they have manipulated the stock market

for instant if a company says that they are going to release a product, that can lead to an increase in stock value but then don't release it, they have manipulated the stock market

Yes but, if its proved the product does exist, then they've done nothing wrong. Also, you couldnt sue them about the 'Coming Soon' thing. 'Coming Soon' is deliberately vague.

Yes but, if its proved the product does exist, then they've done nothing wrong. Also, you couldnt sue them about the 'Coming Soon' thing. 'Coming Soon' is deliberately vague.

yes but if you can prove that they intentionally released their trailer 10 months premature so that more people would follow them on facebook or join their mailing list or go to their website or join their courses then thats at least immoral if not illegal

and how come that there's so much time between trailer and release it just doesn't make sense

normaly once a trailer is made that means that they already have the footage (using seperate dates to film the trailer and the actual dvd makes no sense) and they are working on the editing, to me it looks like there is not that much editing to be done on a training video so what have they been doing for the last months

yes but if you can prove that they intentionally released their trailer 10 months premature so that more people would follow them on facebook or join their mailing list or go to their website or join their courses then thats at least immoral if not illegal

and how come that there's so much time between trailer and release it just doesn't make sense

normaly once a trailer is made that means that they already have the footage (using seperate dates to film the trailer and the actual dvd makes no sense) and they are working on the editing, to me it looks like there is not that much editing to be done on a training video so what have they been doing for the last months

Getting a bit off topic are we?

we have to do something to kill the time

its not like we are going to be able to discus the actual dvd anytime soon

i sure hope that they take enough time to talk about different equipment

there's alot to say about different obr dmr spr sniper rifles and i hope they go a little more in dept than they did in the past

we have to do something to kill the time

its not like we are going to be able to discus the actual dvd anytime soon

i sure hope that they take enough time to talk about different equipment

there's alot to say about different obr dmr spr sniper rifles and i hope they go a little more in dept than they did in the past

Maybe you can write them a nice email telling them how much you enjoyed the equipment sections? I really liked those parts too.

Archived