Where has my post count gone?

I am posting while mobile so can't double check, however there's a reason for that happening and you should have had a message about it. There's only two people that can do that to you, and it was me that did it, I am pretty sure.

If I am correct (from memory) you were noticed making lots of posts to jack up your post count, then instantly going into the sales area once your membership was upgraded.

As a result your posts were reduced to 10ish and sales access was removed temporarily.

Like I said I am mobile so can't double check too easily from here however I think I'm right.

Post counts don't matter (or shouldn't), but we are pretty strict about folks effectively spamming to try to get sales access.

Back at my PC and confirm that it's as I laid out above.

I'm not saying your posts are trash, however if we believe that a member is posting simply to gain sales access will will take actions to preserve the status quo in here. the point of the post limits is so that only members that have been around for a (undefined) period are allowed to trade. This protects all users from potential poor trading relationships.

Hope that makes sense.

Just to confirm I axed your post count at the request of multiple staff members.

Upon viewing your contributions I was somewhat disappointed to note that, while you seemed to set off on the right tact, a lot of your latter posts were unfortunately what we categorise as spam - short, 2-3 word replies that offered little to take the discussion in the threads you were responding to any further.

While I appreciate the 100 post limit can be frustrating for new members, it's there as a necessity. As the rules state, spamming in order to reach it is not considered acceptable. For that reason I was obliged to pull your posts.

Thanks for understanding. :)