"cheap" Cheytac M200?

kojak

I'm so furious about this lol, I JUST bought and recieved a STAR CheyTac today, Coulda saved me $450!! Also upset cause now this gives noobs easy access to a CheyTac. I can't have originality anymore.

Also fairly certain this is based off the STAR/ARES model. See no sense in creating their own system.

I'm so furious about this lol, I JUST bought and recieved a STAR CheyTac today, Coulda saved me $450!! Also upset cause now this gives noobs easy access to a CheyTac. I can't have originality anymore.

at the speed that china is cloning guns its stupid to buy the real deal

you know that its only a matter of time before something gets cloned for half the price

the only thing you can hope for is that the chinese m200 doesn't have the same quality

So if not China, where was the $1400 version made? I shot one at a game and it was all I could do not to laugh in the owner's face afterwards.

Beta Project bolt and mag:

BP-SN-200DE-AG-1_04.jpg

ASG lists it at a much more reasonable 370-390 FPS:

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=552_557&products_id=14322

DE version up for pre-order at ASG:

BP-SN-200DE-AG-1_01.jpg

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=552_557&products_id=14323

Hmmm its a clone so it would suck to collect I assume compared to the Socom Gear.

And its shooting 210-230 fps and I see no where that it has compatibility with any other common systems

So why would anyone buy this?

Who knows, maybe this is the socom gear OEM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived