The any other fictional character Kit

faramon

So good folk ... this is for any other costumes / load outs that may not need a topic to them selves why not knock yourselves out in here with posting it up.

I being an easy to sway mind decided that though mainly for cosplay but also for a nice lols loadout I shall be doing Luigi from Beat Down Boogies upcoming Mario Warfare (have a look at their other stuff Modern War Gear Solid is good :)http://www.youtube.com/user/beatdownboogie).

This is what he looks like:

320736_10150274998256491_596341490_8421674_3862439_n.jpg

M60 is optional as at current I have also seen him using an ACR in the sneak peak video :D

As it is a pretty easy thing will actually have this completely by near end of the month ... so will add some piccus :) inclusive of ridiculous moustache 8D!

I've been to Japan a couple of times and I've got to say, that while I didn't really get the Cos-Play thing, when you see it in the flesh it is very impressive. I now find myself looking at various characters and wondering if I can sort out a costume for them :)

I have been cosplaying a long time now, closing on 8 years ... I enjoy it and yea not everyone gets it but then again not everybody gets airsoft so similar a little bit.

Certainly love the idea of making something for cosplay that is functional for airsoft :)

At current am a little annoyed I can't go to the Mall Halloween special (will be at a big Con in London), I won the easter competition one :D

M.A.G. PMC soldiers of each faction, go!

Go Raven .. Bo yah.

Don't think I would ever do it but it is a nice idea.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Stupid fun time:

dscf0004gl.jpg

dscf0005jx.jpg

Wesley Gibson inspired loadout from Wanted, pointless but fun, now to get a USPc and a decent Hi-Power (looks like i will be sticking to just a USPc then). Apologises in advance for the second blurry one.

'FireKnife'

• 3 months later...

That is true I should, would be fun, or just spin and 'gangsta' fire my pistols so that the hop swings them to the side.

Thanks for the Necro-post by the way :P

Now to do another stupid loadout, where is my Price tash to finish my classic Price loadout :P

'FireKnife'

Archived