The any other fictional character Kit

faramon

Now to do another stupid loadout, where is my Price tash to finish my classic Price loadout :P

'FireKnife'

read that as "where is fresh prince tash to finish my classic Prince loadout"

The-Fresh-Prince-of-Bel-Air-1x01-The-Fresh-Prince-Project-the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-20895627-1536-1152.jpg

its cool and all but would it be practical on the field?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So this weekend I was at London Super Comic Con (a small con .. was fun to see friends) .. I redid Mario Warfare Luigi because I had a friend doing a shy guy ... which led to this picture:

312339_10151272587826491_137949883_n.jpg

Though I have never actually used this cosplay as a loadout .. yet ... and I did a second Military themed costume which I am genuinely going to go airsofting in at some point for the pure *fruitcage* funniness of it ...I did a military version of Finn the Human from Adventure Time to go along side my girlfriends Flame Princess xD

tumblr_mixlojHvtf1qjrth2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mixlojHvtf1qjrth2o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mixlojHvtf1qjrth2o4_1280.jpg

I like to take ridiculous to the next level ... and I will 100% militarise any characters costume if I can for cosplay.

I need to do cosplay again. Been too, too long.

8b3e8f7399c37c33d5199aadb905d4ef.jpg

Also, yeah, never used this for airsoft, at least not as a whole. I used the armor plating more than once plus the Uzi and 1911. But I'll be daft to dare get hit in the nuts in spandex.

edit:

A better shot of the armor plating (worn like an undershirt). Maybe I should just make similar armor for my nuts.

IMG_0162.jpg

I can't think of a way RC can counter that arguement other than to go Airsofting as a spandex'd ninja now.

As it is RC I don't want to know what his counter to that argument would be.

Or he could just turn up with his SKS an XP-100 to a game, thus rendering all 'I have this / wear this, so you can do this' arguments invalid, forever :P.

'FireKnife'

HA! Knew it. Talk of mankini will draw the elusive Fireknife a hundred threads away. You beat a sharks nose my friend.

Partly, but partly because I keep looking on here and thinking 'I need to do a fictional loadout, but the missus will disown me if I do'.

Is that reason enough to get a new missus? :P

'FireKnife'

Yes. Put your old one up for WTT/WTS?

Hmm, my cosplay/loadout picture is in MGS thread, need to see if I can come up with more 'cosplay' loadouts...

I would but around here there is no-one to replace her, ah well she will do :P.

But either way I do need to do something, too many Resi ones for indoor games are calling, when again I move near to an indoor site that is ;).

'FireKnife'

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For some strange lately I've wanted one of those companies that make the custom video game coats and jackets for certain characters to make a full greatcoat and gear set in the mindset of the Red Alert 3 conscripts.  I'm talking stark red, comically sized greatcoat and leather web gear that clearly makes no sense.

530px-Conscript.jpg

or EA's one rendition

Fakesovietpropaganda1.jpg

Archived